how long opk still positive after ovulation?

mera.mera

Reaction score
Hey dears when i test i get faint line then became every day darker and darker till i get the positive result which is the test line as dark as the control line and i stop testing... i asked here before about when the ovulations exactly happens after the positive result and you told me 12 to 36 hours so i wanna know till when i'll get the positive result until the egg is out of ovrain or till it die or convinced?? Wanna know more about this plz .. any help of explaining plz??

Hi from what i've learnt. Once you get a positive opk you can expect to ovulate from 12-36 hours like ladies have said. From what i've read the egg hangs around for 12/24 hours so this is why we have a 5-7 day fertile period as sperm already waiting can fertilise it or dtd on ovulation day & day after to cover all basis

Hi from what i've learnt. Once you get a positive opk you can expect to ovulate from 12-36 hours like ladies have said. From what i've read the egg hangs around for 12/24 hours so this is why we have a 5-7 day fertile period as sperm already waiting can fertilise it or dtd on ovulation day & day after to cover all basis

Thanks hun, so about the LH hormone it became the highest before evulation only and when ovulation happens its go down or still high till the egg die wanna know more about this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->