How long should you lie down for?

wannabe mam

Reaction score
Just wondering what everyone else is doing. After intercourse do you get up and walk around or do you lie down for a certain amount of time? Does it make a big difference? I assumed it did and I prefer doing it at bedtime so I am lieing all night afterwards. Is it true that this is more successful?
Thanks

Well the last pregnancy I fell asleep after lying down for 30 minutes lol. But first pregnancy happened after a quickie. :blush: I reckon though that I will play it safe and lay down for a while since it seems it is luck of the draw and this is one part I can affect. :thumbup:

my last pregnancy I lay with legs against the wall for 30 minutes ha ha it worked

Hi, I lie down for about ten mins, just to give em an extra chance..:blush:

I also like to dtd at bedtime so I can lie all night. I used instead cups the cycle I got my bfp - just to stop everything leaking out. Don't know if that's what did the trick but I guess it can't hurt. Good luck, Dxxx

I would lie down hips under pillow for about 20-25 min :thumbup: x

I usually wait about 20 mins. before getting up. I have tried staying there all night but usually I have to pee!

I usually lay with my legs up the wall lol for about 20mins then sleep all night with the goods inside, its worked 4 times in 1 year for me!!!!

I lie down with hips under a pillow at least 10 mins and try to do 20 but usually don't, worked for me last time

When ttc I was lying down with legs up for 30 mins and used instead softcups

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->