How long to go from Clearblue 2-3 to 3+?

new_mummy

Reaction score
I realise these tests are the bane of everyone's life and can drive you to insanity!

But how long did it take you to go from 2-3 to 3+? With my DS it took 6 days, I'm wondering if that is around average?

I got my 2-3 on a Friday at 4+2.

I tested again a week later exactly on a Friday at 5+2 and got my 3+.

Hope that helps.

Average is gonna be 7 days. The 1-2, 2-3, 3+ are based on the average woman.

Thanks, I'm only 4+6 so not freaking out yet, but with my son I got 3+ at 4+5. These things are awful for causing worry aren't they!

Ive taken 3 tests.
the first one was the day af was due and it said 1-2
second one was the day after af was due (which would make me 4+1 weeks) and it said 2-3
and the third one was a week later at 5+1 weeks and it said 3+

happy and healthy 9 months to u all.

Only took the 1 test but I would think it would be 5-7 days based on HCG level readings.

I would space out taking them a week apart. Since the numbers they are showing you is weeks past ovulation. I suppose it could be different if your levels were super high. But as long as you know when you ovulated...it should match up. Read the little insert in the box.
2 more good reasons to space them out #1- so YOU don't freak out. #2- expensive. :)

I'm sure your little one is all comfy and ready to set up shop for the next 9 months. :) stay positive.

Thank you all. :) I got my 3+ this morning, so it's taken 7 days to change this time, but I'm happy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->