How long to hold pee?

emicakess

Reaction score
Does it really help the longer you hold your pee? I already went this morning when i woke up and I didnt have any tests. I just walked to the store and got some tests. Its only been 2 hours since I went pee. Should I hold it longer?

It depends how early your testing. If it's really early and I'm like 8/9/10dpo I test early in the morning or long hold using smu. If I've held for 4 hours and barely drank then I'd still test. As long as urine is concentrated enough.

Agreed, the more concentrated it is the better for early testing. I pee in a cup and judge from there. Some women say for early testing it needs to be apple juice color or darker, but I have read that any sort of color is fine. Most of my bfps I had with light yellow urine that I kind of thought about not using but then did. I think 2 hours is fine. Especially if you didn't drink much during the two hours. I can never hold it more than two hours lol

Idk what DPO i am but AF is due by Saturday the latest. So I'm probably between 9-13 dpo.. something like that. I'm going to put my daughter down for a nap and test :)

Thank you everyone. I have only drank a cup of coffee today. I'll see what color it is! Lol i dont think it should be too light since I havent drank much

No bfp :( i held it for 2 hours. I found out the tests i bought arent very sensitive though, which is lame because they were more expensive than FRER (the store was out of frer). So I'll test again in a few days. Thanks everyone

No bfp :( i held it for 2 hours. I found out the tests i bought arent very sensitive though, which is lame because they were more expensive than FRER (the store was out of frer). So I'll test again in a few days. Thanks everyone

That stinks! :-( What tests did you end up getting?

Answer brand.. i thought they were pretty much the same because it says "5 days sooner" on the box, and FRER says "6 days sooner" so I thought they would be pretty close to being the same. But i guess the tests I got today at 25 miu and FRER are like 7 miu! So the tests I bought today for 13$ are the same sensitivty as a dollar test :dohh:

I did the same thing. I went out and got FRER Rapid Response then found out they're not as sensitive. THEN another chart says I'm only 8 DPO. Ugh!! When do you plan on testing again?

ugh so annoying! I can only guess what DPO i am.. if 14 days is average for luteal phase and my period is due on Saturday, then I should be 10 DPO but I have no clue.. it could have been a shorter luteal phase.. i could have implanted late. Who knows!! I am going to use my other Anwser brand test FMU tomorrow iust for the hell of it lol and I'm going to buy some actual FRER tomorrow evening! Looking foreward to seeing your next test!

All I have left are digital. Personally, I like the suspense of watching the pee run across and waiting for a line lol. I'll look for your update in the morning!

I do too!! The BFN let down is sooo heart breaking and exhuasting though! But I know what you mean, its a thrill and kind of addicting lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->