How long to inflate a la bassine pool?

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
As the title says.. How long should it take to inflate the floor and walls, with the pump you get in the kit? My last one split, so I'm wondering if maybe I over inflated it!

not sure but i have the same one for this birth. I heard it will split if inflated for to long before birth. So we filled ours with an electric pump we use for air mattress' we filled it to check for leaks then deflated it. I read some reviews online try to google it.

4 mins to inflate :). You should fill it so it's not too stiff, put the liner in then top up. 6 mins MAX.

Yeh mine was only about 5 mins-ish

Only took a few mins to do mine.... 5 at the outside.

Thanks all.. I REALLY don't have much luck with birth pools! After having 3 pools split inside on Imogen.. bought another one for this birth, tried it out at the weekend, and didn't even get to put water in it as it's not holding air!! GRRRR :cry: I think they hate me!

Oh no!! Was it second hand? Hope you sort something out! Xxx

No, was a brand new one from made in water.. I've emailed them, hopefully they will replace it!

God that's quite bad! Your others were all new as well wasn't they? Weird! They better replace it. Xx

God that's quite bad! Your others were all new as well wasn't they? Weird! They better replace it. Xx

Yeah, only 1 of the others were La Bassine pools though, the first 2 that split REALLY badly were both the green ones that come with an inflatable lid.. can't remember what they're called now!

Good news though, they had it collected today and are sending out a new one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->