How long using Clearblue fertility monitor (CBFM) before getting your BFP??

janeybaby

18 mths TTC BFP 5 Apr 11
Reaction score
HI everyone

I have searched BnB but not found a poll for this so decided to make one!! Sorry if one does already exsist.
Please help by taking the poll. Basically what I would love to know is......

????How long/How many cycles you used your CBFM before getting a BFP????

Thanks in advance for your answers xxx

hi just got our bfp after a mmc in oct, it was my first month using it, but we also used concieve plus for the first time aswell xx

aww congrats hun lots of sticky :dust: for you :)

I have just had my CBFM in the post today and luckily i'm cd1 too :D Hope it works first month for us.

Thanks for sharing xxx

hi there i got mine in the first month, also using, soy and preseed xxx

We were TTC for a few cycles before I started using the CBFM and I just wished we'd got one sooner. I got my BFP after 3 cycles using it (although it was my first cycle using Conceive Plus and having acupuncture too), and I found it really valuable in learning about and understanding how my body was working.

Took about 7 cycles with us. And in actual fact I got my BFP in a month when I wasn't really "using" the monitor. I was due to go away for a few days so did the deed with hubbie the night before, when my monitor was telling me I wasn't even fertile yet (I think it was on cycle day 10 and my monitor didn't usually read as high until day 11 or 12).

But I would still recommend it because it's reassuring to know that you're ovulating and it helps you to pinpoint the right time of the month. Just maybe do the deed a day or two before and after the HIGH/PEAK readings as well to make sure!

Took about 7 cycles with us. And in actual fact I got my BFP in a month when I wasn't really "using" the monitor. I was due to go away for a few days so did the deed with hubbie the night before, when my monitor was telling me I wasn't even fertile yet (I think it was on cycle day 10 and my monitor didn't usually read as high until day 11 or 12).

But I would still recommend it because it's reassuring to know that you're ovulating and it helps you to pinpoint the right time of the month. Just maybe do the deed a day or two before and after the HIGH/PEAK readings as well to make sure!

Thank you for your info, its good to get everyones experiences of using the monitor and like you say it is good to help pinpoint likely fertile days. It also gives us a better insight into whats going on in our bodies.

I've been to the GP today and getting a referral to FS and for ovary scan, if in the mean time I get my BFP using my monitor I haven't lost anything but if I don't get the BFP I haven't wasted yet another month :)

Thank you everyone who has taken the poll. I am sure many other ladies will find the results very helpful :thumbup:

hi, i put down 3 cycles , got monitor in spet but started oct , and got bfp in dec , tho not a sticky one , but it still helped me get preg :flower:

I got my BFP on cycle 4 using the CBFM, though I never did get a peak in the whole time I used it, I am guessing that I have very short LH surge! So you can still ovulate if you dont get anypeak readings!!

However I did find it useful as it did pinpoint my high days, so think it did help me get that BFP. xx

Just pressed the M button this morning :(
Start of cycle 4 here I come!!!!!

Good Luck Janeybaby.. I hope you get your bfp soon :flower:

Thank you, you too hun, I hope its forth cycle lucky using your CBFM :)

I've just started using a cbfm this cycle and today on cd11 I got my first high Reading... Will vote when I get my :bfp: :thumbup: good luck to you in getting yours :dust:

I've also got conceive plus for this cycle! I'm feeling good after Reading the above!

I am currently on cycle 3 of using it so i can't tell you yet.. also using preseed, robitussin and doing acupuncture this cycle, so we will see!

Good luck Janeybaby! If anything.. it takes a lot of stress away!!!

Gl to all yoy ladies who are currently using the CBFM, here's hoping we get our BFP's very soon.

I had my first high today on cd9. I think this is very early considering my cycle lengths have been between 31-47 days. Who knows what will happen this time, maybe it will be a shorter cycle compared to the previous 47 day one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->