How long using Clearblue fertility monitor (CBFM) before getting your BFP??

I'm using the monitor again... Had a v. Early mc/ chemical! Hopefully I'll get a :bfp: this cycle an we'll have used it 2 cycles though not successively... Keep your fingers X'd!

love this thread., I hope to start reusing my cbfm again in a few weeks time so hopefully be able to add good news soon x

Glad this thread is giving people a little help and hope.

Sorry I havn't looked at it much recently. Good luck to those of you using your monitor again :)

:dust::dust::dust:

I'm really glad this thread is here. I ordered a CBFM off ebay on Friday and it was shipped Sat. I'm in the middle of AF right now and the test strips should be here basically the same day the monitor arrives. I'm very excited as I'll be charting this months OV and next months OV too although I won't be able to actually try for a baby as DH is still deployed. But he will be home right after AF leaves in October and then it's game on! We've been trying for 4 years so I'm really really praying that this is our year. After my surgery last year I'm all stocked up on EVERYTHING to try! :) I'm hoping this monitor was money well spent because just seeing a BFP will be worth way more.

I JUST got mine in the mail...so HOPEFULLY on my first cycle that I'll actually be able to try with DH I'll be able to take this poll and inspire other people! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->