How long using Clearblue fertility monitor (CBFM) before getting your BFP??

GL to you! I had my 4th high today.

How many highs do ppl normally get? I was kind of hoping I would get a peak today!

Good luck to you too hun, I'm not sure how many highs people get. I think if its your first cycle using it then you get more highs as it doesnt know you yet. Some ladies have said they didn't get a peak in their first cycle just loads of highs and then thier next cycle was less highs with peaks, I suppose we are all different so who knows.

First cycle for me! In fact if it wasn't for the monitor I would not have had sex at the right time because I was full of a cold/flu and didn't want to do it but after getting a peak figured I might as well and got my BFP that month!

Good luck to you too hun, I'm not sure how many highs people get. I think if its your first cycle using it then you get more highs as it doesnt know you yet. Some ladies have said they didn't get a peak in their first cycle just loads of highs and then thier next cycle was less highs with peaks, I suppose we are all different so who knows.

Thanks :hugs: I had another high today too :dohh: I think they sell themselves on being able to predict 'upto 6 extra fertile days' so I can still get one tomorrow and then two peaks and a high :dohh: I will be shattered!

Good luck too with all you doctor stuff :thumbup: hope you get some answers! Is your name Jayney? I am Jaynie you see and I have never met someone that has actually been christened with Jayney/Janey/Jaynie it's always Jayne/Jane...

Im currently on my fourth day of Highs aswell. I just really hope that I do eventually get my peak. I was delighted when I got my first high as I thought something must be happening but I now hope that it dosent just keep giving me highs. As you've mentioned this is obviously what clearblue do mean when they predict that they give you indication of upto 6 extra fertile days. Fingers crossed my peak will come in the next few days, Im currently on CD 14 and according to FF I Ovulated on CD17/18 last month. Good luck everyone

Thanks :hugs: I had another high today too :dohh: I think they sell themselves on being able to predict 'upto 6 extra fertile days' so I can still get one tomorrow and then two peaks and a high :dohh: I will be shattered!

Good luck too with all you doctor stuff :thumbup: hope you get some answers! Is your name Jayney? I am Jaynie you see and I have never met someone that has actually been christened with Jayney/Janey/Jaynie it's always Jayne/Jane...

No I am just plain old Jane lol although Janey is much nicer. My DD is Aimee-Jayne and DH always calls her Aimee-Jayney yet he never calls me Janey hhmmmm odd (just thought about that lol)

Still getting highs so cd 9,10,11,12 so far. Been BDing even though I have ear infection and a cold lol Needs must :)

Just peaked at your FF chart and saw you got a peak today............ get :sex: lol goodluck :dust:

First cycle for me! In fact if it wasn't for the monitor I would not have had sex at the right time because I was full of a cold/flu and didn't want to do it but after getting a peak figured I might as well and got my BFP that month!

Wow that was lucky!

I currently have ear infection and a cold but BDing anyway lol

Im currently on my fourth day of Highs aswell. I just really hope that I do eventually get my peak. I was delighted when I got my first high as I thought something must be happening but I now hope that it dosent just keep giving me highs. As you've mentioned this is obviously what clearblue do mean when they predict that they give you indication of upto 6 extra fertile days. Fingers crossed my peak will come in the next few days, Im currently on CD 14 and according to FF I Ovulated on CD17/18 last month. Good luck everyone

Im on cd12 today and FF said I Ov cd 34 last cycle ARGHHH so to get highs on cd9 is very early. My 4 previos cycles have had Ov around CD20ish so fingers crossed it will be earlier this cycle for me.

Good luck

BUMP

Well my first cycle using my monitor hasn't gone too well. I had 3 days of lows 16 highs and a low and don't think I Ov'd until yesterday if at all, only time will tell. I'm not hopeful and wish my cycles would go back to normal :(

I was hoping that my previous cycle was a 1 off but it looks like this cycle is the same making my cycle lenghts too long to use the monitor :cry:

No BFP for me in my first cycle. Not surprising as I didn't get any peaks :( AF arrived yesterday (06/01/11) FF put Ov at cd 29, after I had used 20 test sticks for my monitor however if thats right my LP this cycle was only 5 days :cry:

Monitor reset to cd2 this morning and I will buy some IC OPK's to back up the monitor this month and probably give temping a miss!!

How you getting on with your cbfm Janey???

This cycle I've stopped everything and not trying.. I used my CBFM for 4 cycles now and nothing.. Currently on cd13..and this cycle I've tried a relaxed approach.. see if it makes any difference.

Good luck hun :hug:

I'm using the cbfm for the first time this month. I'm on my second peak today, using preseed also. Really hoping for a BFP this month!!

Cool , if you do get you bfp please take the poll :)

WOOO HOOO had my first peak today (2nd cycle) didn't get one in 1st. It took me by supprise as I went straight from LOW too PEAK :happydance:

Fingers crossed

Hello all

I'm here to urge you all, if you're thinking about buying one (& I know they're expensive) to not think about it for one more second. GO AND BUY ONE NOW!

We tried for 7 months before buying the CBFM and we tested on friday, after the first cycle and got a positive result - amazingly brilliant and terrifying all at once!

I'm 32 & my cycles varied from 30 - 34 days over the past 7 months so I was trying to find an average for my OV date but I think I was missing it, and with such a short window it's easy to do, so I was very surprised to get one high on day 20 and then two peaks on 21, 22 and then a last high on day 23.

I waited until day 37 before testing but I did have a few symptoms (v similar to AF) but with such a late OV date I assumed by LP would be up to 14 days. Plus I was worried about another BFN test which is obviously devastating for us all.

So all I can say is that keep with it, use the CBFM and keep positive. At least you know what your body is doing and it's good to know either way.

Really, really hoping that you all get your BFP soon and that this one is a happy and healthy one.

x

Thank you Bella1 and congrats on your BFP Its always nice to hear a positive story!!

Good luck Janey - it's very difficult to keep positive and be patient but it's worth the wait. Now I feel like 7 months wasn't a long time at all...really hoping it works for you too x

Congrats Bella.. well I used my cbfm for 4 cycles and didn't get a :bfp: I've give it a rest this cycle, so that I could just have a stress free month.... I'm getting close to testing day and no obvious pre af symptoms yet and :witch: is due tomorrow... so going to hold out until Thursday and then test... if :af: comes then back using my cbfm for the 5th time.

My only concern is I didn't switch it on at all this month, so by the time I need to switch it on it's going to think I've had an extra long cycle from Feb :haha: I hope it doesn't interfere with the results...

I'll keep you posted :flower:

I got my bfp on my second cycle, unfortunately it didn't stick :( but I am trying again and just focusing on my wedding ina couple of weeks time! My cbfm has been a godsend as I have irregular cycles and also now trying aftermy mc I am getting highs on my monitor and my temps are getting gradually lower so hoping for peaks! Congrats to you that have got their bfps and good luck to those still trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->