How long using Clearblue fertility monitor (CBFM) before getting your BFP??

I got my bfp on my second cycle, unfortunately it didn't stick :( but I am trying again and just focusing on my wedding ina couple of weeks time! My cbfm has been a godsend as I have irregular cycles and also now trying aftermy mc I am getting highs on my monitor and my temps are getting gradually lower so hoping for peaks! Congrats to you that have got their bfps and good luck to those still trying!

Aww sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of sticky :dust: and hoping that you get your BFP very soon again :hugs:

I got my bfp on my second cycle, unfortunately it didn't stick :( but I am trying again and just focusing on my wedding ina couple of weeks time! My cbfm has been a godsend as I have irregular cycles and also now trying aftermy mc I am getting highs on my monitor and my temps are getting gradually lower so hoping for peaks! Congrats to you that have got their bfps and good luck to those still trying!

Aww sorry for your loss. Sending you lots of sticky :dust: and hoping that you get your BFP very soon again :hugs:

Yes I'm so sorry and sending you lots of good luck for this month x

Congrats Bella.. well I used my cbfm for 4 cycles and didn't get a :bfp: I've give it a rest this cycle, so that I could just have a stress free month.... I'm getting close to testing day and no obvious pre af symptoms yet and :witch: is due tomorrow... so going to hold out until Thursday and then test... if :af: comes then back using my cbfm for the 5th time.

My only concern is I didn't switch it on at all this month, so by the time I need to switch it on it's going to think I've had an extra long cycle from Feb :haha: I hope it doesn't interfere with the results...

I'll keep you posted :flower:

Good luck and stay positive, it could be your month! I think you do have to switch it on each day so it counts your cycle but let us know how you get on x

Congrats Bella.. well I used my cbfm for 4 cycles and didn't get a :bfp: I've give it a rest this cycle, so that I could just have a stress free month.... I'm getting close to testing day and no obvious pre af symptoms yet and :witch: is due tomorrow... so going to hold out until Thursday and then test... if :af: comes then back using my cbfm for the 5th time.

My only concern is I didn't switch it on at all this month, so by the time I need to switch it on it's going to think I've had an extra long cycle from Feb :haha: I hope it doesn't interfere with the results...

I'll keep you posted :flower:

Did you press the "M" button at the start of the new cycle?? If so it should count up the days til you press it again for your next cycle even if you didn't test. I think if you left it run on from the previous cycle it may not ask you to test for a long time as it will think your cycle is longer :shrug:

I thinkit may be best to press the "M" like normal at the start of a cycle even if you don't give it any test sticks. It will just think you have had all Low's but will know the cycle length.

Hello All,

New to this site. Just thought I would chime in since this is my second month using the monitor.
The first month I used it- I had 11 lows and then went right to peak on cd18. This month I went to high on cd 14 and today is cd 18 and I was hoping I would peak today like last month, but had another high today :nope: I am hoping I go to peak in the next day or two. My Hubby hates havind to plan around the :sex:. He gets stressed out by it, so I know the longer there is no peak the more stressed he gets. Hoping, hoping I get peak soon and that it leads to a BFP! Good luck to all you ladies!!:dust:

Good luck hun, It does become a chore :sex: at certain times :( I hope you get your Peak soon and then your BFP :)

Good luck hun, It does become a chore :sex: at certain times :( I hope you get your Peak soon and then your BFP :)

Got my peak today :happydance: very happy about that. What cd did you get your peak? Congrats on your BFP!! Hope I follow shortly after you!

Got my peak today :happydance: very happy about that. What cd did you get your peak? Congrats on your BFP!! Hope I follow shortly after you!

Yay for your peak :happydance: I got mine on cd21, we BD cd17,19,21,22 and 23

:happydance: Yay I can take my own poll :happydance:

Yay for your peak :happydance: I got mine on cd21, we BD cd17,19,21,22 and 23

:happydance: Yay I can take my own poll :happydance:

Yay for you!! :happydance: Now I am excited I got my peak on CD 21 as well!!!:happydance:

We bd cd 13,15,17,18,20, and then today (cd 22).. We didnt get to bd last night but we bd very late the night before my peak (2am) so I am hoping that it was enough!! What other symptoms did you get before your BFP?

Well 2am would technically be cd21 :happydance:

I have had sore boobs since OV, a few mild cramps on and off, a few little headaches, then on Sunday (mothersday, cd8) I woke with bad AF style cramps and heavy legs (which I get when AF is due) so I expected her later that day of the Monday. I told DH mother nature was giving me her monthly present :( Anyway AF still didn't show so I was a little unsure what was happening (she wasn't due, but as my cycles are not that consistant I didn't think anything of it) Monday evening when I was cooking a scrummy curry I felt rather sick..... I was like that with 1st DD (couldn't stand to smell my food cooking) I tested the nextmorning with IC and saw a very light thick line so ran out to get a FRER and a few other brands lol. I did 7 tests that day all had lines, then the next day with FMU I took another FRER which had lighter lines. DH didn't belive the lines as we have been TTC so long so I went and got 2 digi's...... I expected the first to say not pregnant as I was only 11dpo but I was wrong :D

Congrats Janey

you give me hope.. so it was your 2nd cycle using it that helped you get pregnant???
I'll be starting my 5th Cycle using it next month.. it doesn't seem to be as lucky for me.

did you do anything different this cycle or take other vits/meds ??
I'm going to be starting Clomid next month, so I hope that gives me a an extra boost..

Congrats hun, I'm thrilled for you.. H&H 9 months to you :hugs:

Congrats Janey

you give me hope.. so it was your 2nd cycle using it that helped you get pregnant???
I'll be starting my 5th Cycle using it next month.. it doesn't seem to be as lucky for me.

I'm going to be starting Clomid next month, so I hope that gives me a an extra boost..

Yes 2nd cycle lucky for me. We have been TTC 18 months so I thought I would invest in the monitor in order to help. First cycle I only got lows and lots of high's. I had a scan at the end of that cycle which showed cysts on my ovaries so I resigned myself to thinking it would either never happen or would be even more of a wait.

I did some research into vitamins for PCOS (it wasn't confirmed thats what I had but it was looking very likely) I decided to try Agnus Castus for the first time with the thought of "nothing ventured, nothing gained" I also took Evening primrose oil and Vitamin B complex for the first time.

SO I took:
1200mg of Agnus Castus from CD9 to the first Peak
1500mg of Evening Primrose oil from CD4 to the first peak
1 Vit B complex tablet from CD9 to the first peak

Do not take Evening Primrose oil after Ovulation as it causes uterine contraction. There was also a lot of conflicting stories about the same thing happening if you take the Agnus Castus after Ov so I decided to stop although some ladies carry on all the way through their cycle. I would have started taking them all CD1 but I didn't manage to get any til the days I started

I went straight from Low to Peak CD21 and got my BFP 10dpo. We :sex: CD's 15(low),17(low),19(low), 21(1st peak) 22(2nd peak) and 23(high)

Hope this helps you and I hope you get your BFP very soon :dust:

Well 2am would technically be cd21 :happydance:

I have had sore boobs since OV, a few mild cramps on and off, a few little headaches, then on Sunday (mothersday, cd8) I woke with bad AF style cramps and heavy legs (which I get when AF is due) so I expected her later that day of the Monday. I told DH mother nature was giving me her monthly present :( Anyway AF still didn't show so I was a little unsure what was happening (she wasn't due, but as my cycles are not that consistant I didn't think anything of it) Monday evening when I was cooking a scrummy curry I felt rather sick..... I was like that with 1st DD (couldn't stand to smell my food cooking) I tested the nextmorning with IC and saw a very light thick line so ran out to get a FRER and a few other brands lol. I did 7 tests that day all had lines, then the next day with FMU I took another FRER which had lighter lines. DH didn't belive the lines as we have been TTC so long so I went and got 2 digi's...... I expected the first to say not pregnant as I was only 11dpo but I was wrong :D

Well I thought I would let you know that I got my BFP Last night and 2 today:happydance: So I was able to answer your poll. 2 cycles.. Now Let us have a safe and healthy 9 months:hugs:

Congratulations Janeybaby! I have stopped using mine as I was doing too much and all on my own (you know how the OH is) and it was too much. We are NTNP but then in September we will be TTC again. Using the monitor. I hope that you have a sticky baby and a H & H 9 months :thumbup:

Bump

Hope this helps others TTC to decide if to invest in CBFM or not :)

:dust:

New to forum, using CBFM for first time this month, currently on day 9. Day 7 was low and day 8/9 high. Being trying for years so thought we would give this a go. Got pregnant by IVF 2008 and thought that was it for us but in 2010 had a BFP which mc after 12 weeks. Now trying anything for success before too old! Nice to see others have been successful. x:wacko:

Congrats Janey

Yes 2nd cycle lucky for me. We have been TTC 18 months so I thought I would invest in the monitor in order to help. First cycle I only got lows and lots of high's. I had a scan at the end of that cycle which showed cysts on my ovaries so I resigned myself to thinking it would either never happen or would be even more of a wait.

I did some research into vitamins for PCOS (it wasn't confirmed thats what I had but it was looking very likely) I decided to try Agnus Castus for the first time with the thought of "nothing ventured, nothing gained" I also took Evening primrose oil and Vitamin B complex for the first time.

SO I took:
1200mg of Agnus Castus from CD9 to the first Peak
1500mg of Evening Primrose oil from CD4 to the first peak
1 Vit B complex tablet from CD9 to the first peak

Do not take Evening Primrose oil after Ovulation as it causes uterine contraction. There was also a lot of conflicting stories about the same thing happening if you take the Agnus Castus after Ov so I decided to stop although some ladies carry on all the way through their cycle. I would have started taking them all CD1 but I didn't manage to get any til the days I started

I went straight from Low to Peak CD21 and got my BFP 10dpo. We :sex: CD's 15(low),17(low),19(low), 21(1st peak) 22(2nd peak) and 23(high)

Hope this helps you and I hope you get your BFP very soon :dust:

This is my first month using the cbfm. I started epo last cycle. I'm wondering if I should stop epo when I get a high or a peak?

I got a :bfp: today WITHOUT the cbfm. Been trying since November and then NTNP since March with a break in February... I only done the one test! Got two coloured lines and stayed pink after it dried. I'm nervous but been holding my pee all day to go and do a digi at 6 pm ish :argh:

with my daughter 2 cycles its awesome! this time around we are still waiting 18 months going to do IUI next cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->