How long will I test + on a HPT?

mom22boys

Reaction score
Monday it will be 5 weeks since my MC? Just wondering? I took one a week and a half ago and it was super super faint, almost not there but yet it was LOL. Anyway just wondering.

it took about 3 weeks for mine to go negative but it depends on how high your hcg levels were when you miscarried. I was at 27,000.

Hum they did not tell me my levels. Really they did not tell me anything!

It has been 19 days since my D&C (MMC) and only in the past few days has my pregnancy test been getting lighter (they told me to just take a preggo test at 2 weeks after and 3 weeks after and compare but i am a poas addict) so i'd be really interested to know too. I guess it depends on how far along you are (HCG peaks around 9 10 and 11 weeks I think), whether it was one or more babies (i lost twins) and how quickly your body works to get rid of the excess hormones.
If you find out let me know and I hope you get your bfn, and then your bfp very soon! (it's so horrible wishing for a bfn isn't it? I find myself getting soooo depressed when i'm still testing positive but i know the day that my test is totally blank i will be super depressed too as it means all signs of my precious babies are gone.)

Really sorry for your loss, sending lots of hugs your way. xx

It has been 19 days since my D&C (MMC) and only in the past few days has my pregnancy test been getting lighter (they told me to just take a preggo test at 2 weeks after and 3 weeks after and compare but i am a poas addict) so i'd be really interested to know too. I guess it depends on how far along you are (HCG peaks around 9 10 and 11 weeks I think), whether it was one or more babies (i lost twins) and how quickly your body works to get rid of the excess hormones.
If you find out let me know and I hope you get your bfn, and then your bfp very soon! (it's so horrible wishing for a bfn isn't it? I find myself getting soooo depressed when i'm still testing positive but i know the day that my test is totally blank i will be super depressed too as it means all signs of my precious babies are gone.)

Thanks for the information. My Dr did tell me if my period did not come within 6 weeks to come see her. I may go get a HPT and just see, we have been:sex: without protection and I had EWCM 2 weeks after my mc. SO, I dont know I may just be going to the Dr anyway.

Thanks for the information. My Dr did tell me if my period did not come within 6 weeks to come see her. I may go get a HPT and just see, we have been:sex: without protection and I had EWCM 2 weeks after my mc. SO, I dont know I may just be going to the Dr anyway.

If you're getting EWCM I would guess that your body is atleast trying to ovulate (if it hasn't already) and your levels are most likely back to 0. FX'd everything returns back to normal quickly for you, so sorry for your loss!

If you're getting EWCM I would guess that your body is atleast trying to ovulate (if it hasn't already) and your levels are most likely back to 0. FX'd everything returns back to normal quickly for you, so sorry for your loss!

We went tonight and bought a test! It was negative so I guees everything is back to somewhat normal (whatever that is) so I guess now I am just waiting on AF or something!

mine took 2 and half weeks to get negative my first miscarriage i got my period 41 days after my mc.

I tested positive until day 25 of my M/C cycle, right around the time where I started experiencing EWCM. So I am pretty sure I'm ovulating now, or just about to. It can take time, which is frustrating, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->