how long will the bleeding last

lucy_x

Mummy To Two Stunners
Reaction score
I suffered my first miscarriage of twins on sunday, 11+1 but the scan showed the babies had stopped growing at 7+4. I passed the final mass on the Monday and a scan afterward showed nothing left but approx. 13.5ml of blood to come through and no more treatment to be needed. The nurse was positive that everything would finish naturally and id be likely to get a negative test in a week or so. (HCG levels had already dropped to under 2000)

when will the bleeding likely to stop? - I understand this isn't a quick process, and that everyone here had been through the same, but the constant reminder isn't helping :( - its day 4 now, bleeding light but still very blood red. just wanted experiences really.....

I'm so sorry for your loss. I had a natural miscarriage at 6 weeks. My experience was 2 days of very heavy bleeding with lots of clots and cramping followed by 5 days like a period that lightened up the last two days.

I understand what you mean about the constant reminder. Even though I knew things were over, I couldn't really start to heal until the physical process was complete. I hope things go quickly and easily for you - physically speaking.

I had a d &c and had spotting for about 10 days but no real heavy bleeding, slightly different than your mc I know.

So Sorry for your loss, definitely takes time to heal

My bleeding has stopped. Day 5 thank god. And my tests are showing negative. Half of me feels greatfull it's done. That's it. But the other half, ugh, the grief. I know it's still less than a week and I need time but at this very moment I wonder if il ever get my head around it, I'm so lonely and lost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->