how long

kimmym

Reaction score
Did you wait before resuming your sex life?
I had a bad tear/swelling so was told strictly no sex for 6 weeks but im so scared of how much it will hurt even after 6 weeks have passed.
I really miss OH though :( i never realized what a strong connection/bond sex created for us :(

I had a third degree tear and was told six weeks as well. Hubby ended up leaving at 5 weeks for military training, so we didn't "tango" until three and a half months... Still hurt, and I had some bleeding afterwards. It was worth it though to experience that part of our bond again. :) Just take it slow, and don't feel bad if you have to stop. There are other ways to satisfy, haha! (well, as long as baby doesn't interrupt...)

I had a bad tear/swelling so was told strictly no sex for 6 weeks but im so scared of how much it will hurt even after 6 weeks have passed.
I really miss OH though :( i never realized what a strong connection/bond sex created for us :(

just wanted to say congrats on your lil one!!!!!

just wanted to say congrats on your lil one!!!!!

Thankyou! Congrats on yours as well! Its nice to see familiar faces in here :)

With my first we did it a few days before my 6 week PP checkup. But with one of them (can't remember which) we did it at 3-4 weeks PP and everything was ok. The main thing is using protection if you aren't trying to get pregnant and of course you run the risk of getting an infection. Keep in mind too that having sex can cause your bleeding to increase. For me, I would wait this time around only cuz I don't feel like bleeding any more than I already am lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->