How Many Attempts?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
How many attempts did it take you all to get pregnant?

I'm trying with at home AI with a known donor. This month will be try number two.

Took us 2 times at clinic but have had 3 go's all together

Just the one all three times I've been pregnant! Also had one other try which failed.

6 times, 6 pregnancies, 6 losses, then had Noah on number 7!

1st try, at home, known donor.
I'm 8weeks tomorrow....

total of 5 times at fertility clinic...lost one early Jan/12 and hoping this one sticks :) Oh and the times I DID get pregnant I was on Clomid 50mg...nothing took when we tried it naturally :shrug:

We're on try number 2 to! So I can't answer your question exactly but I do understand it. It's an exciting time but we feel impatient already. Our online donor chap is coming over to ours this evening, and so it begins...

Good luck to you!

Hi ladies! Just peeping in here if you dont mind :flower:

Was just wonderng how the AI home process works if you dont mind me asking,,,

Wishing you lots of :dust: and BFP's all round xxx

We had tried a few times about 6 years ago, then gave up. This go round, we researched at home insem, and bought the right tools, and BAM! First try! :happydance: Never thought it would be possible, but we have a perfect lil 7 month old girl!

BTW....

SOOOO glad to see this forum! Not enough support for gay/lesbian families that I could find. :hugs:

you may find this helpful :)

For me, my donor came to stay the weekend, as he is from another state. He made his "deposit" into a cup, a special condom for insemming, or the instead cup. He handed it through the door and I gave it to my gf as I got positioned. We ordered a kit from an online site devoted to helping AI at home. We had a speculuum, and the syringe with catheter. Mine was technically considered ICI, as the swimmies were direct deposited into the opening of my cervix. We did a total of 3 insems that weekend, and found out about 12 days later we were expecting. I highly recommend AI at home!! :happydance:

Were on IUI cycle number 4 and hoping this one works.

This month will be try number 3. Trying softcups and conceive plus. Also been taking agnus castus and B complex to try and lengthen my luteal phase a bit

We will be trying our first at home insem in August. We are crossing our fingers it works right away, because we are buying from a sperm bank. It's going to cost us $500. We don't have any close guy friends, or friends that we would even consider to ask to be a donor.

This may sound mad but I bought
5ml syringes
Concieve plus

What the heck do I do with the concieve plus? Mix it with the sperm and squirt it in?? Then bum up for 30 mins? Is that it? Or squirt the concieve plus in then the sperm? How fast do you squirt it? I don't want to hurt the little things!!!!

Catherine

1st try for us with IUI. I was living the most healthiest lifestyle, no drinking, no caffeine, no smoking only fruit and veg etc for 2 months before treatment proper detox to prepare my body and I think this helped a lot. Oh and I took folic acid every day for two months prior treatment and drank a lot of green tea.

:dust: to everyone trying! xxx

This may sound mad but I bought
5ml syringes
Concieve plus

What the heck do I do with the concieve plus? Mix it with the sperm and squirt it in?? Then bum up for 30 mins? Is that it? Or squirt the concieve plus in then the sperm? How fast do you squirt it? I don't want to hurt the little things!!!!

Catherine

you kinda use the concieve plus like you would normal lube but also put it on your fingers and inside everywhere and on your cervix if you can reach, they say to use the syringe slowly, we did an this worked for us

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->