How Many Attempts?

This try will be try number 9 for us... That's if our donor is back before I ov.

We went to a clinic to have treatment in Birmingham. We wouldn't know were to start with finding a donor?:shrug:

So IUI? So do you not know who's sperm it was? But the child at 18 will know? How many goes did it take and is it expensive? xx

Hey laura1988 how are u??? How long you been awnser on here??? It's Danielle by the way lol off fb and tad.xx

Hey Danielle. Been round here since we started trying pretty much xx

Arrrr cool!! I love if on here so many nice people lol!!! Keep it up Hun I have my fx for u!!!!!x

So IUI? So do you not know who's sperm it was? But the child at 18 will know? How many goes did it take and is it expensive? xx

We used IUI and selected our donor from a sperm back online. You can get donors that are open with being contacted when the child is older and those that are closed and don't want to be contacted, your choice. It took us 2 tries, and I was on my 4th month of 50mg of Clomid. Every fertility clinic is different with pricing but on average, it's about 1000 a try including your sperm. We're really hoping our little one sticks and we have a healthy baby! Good luck to you!

Hi I haven't ever written on any of these forums, but have been stalking for quite some time! I was convinced to respond because we also went to a clinic in Birmingham and managed to conceive first attempt. Now have truly gorgeous baby boy who is seven and a half months! Just wondering where you went and how you went about it? Sorry - just being nosey really!

Hi I haven't ever written on any of these forums, but have been stalking for quite some time! I was convinced to respond because we also went to a clinic in Birmingham and managed to conceive first attempt. Now have truly gorgeous baby boy who is seven and a half months! Just wondering where you went and how you went about it? Sorry - just being nosey really!

Us too the same as you. This is really nice to hear. Congrats on becoming a mum xx

How much do the clinics cost? Can you use your donors sperm?

xx

For an idea of prices...

https://www.londonwomensclinic.com/images/uploads/downloads/Price_list_LWC_London_V16_(1).pdf

We used IVF which was more expensive (over 3 thousand quid) because we were told the success rate was much higher. But from reading on here, some people have got lucky first time in a much cheaper way! Was worth it though. You can use known sperm (I think) can also you can use eggs from your partner (although we couldnt do that either way because neither of us qualified to be an egg donor, which is what you would officially be).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->