How many caught DTD every other day?

We didn't really "plan" out DTD to get pregnant. We were in Korea and it was the holidays so we both had a lot of time off work and he was moving back to the states in a few weeks. So we probably DTD 2-3x a day for like 3-4 weeks until he left. Hence....we are now pregnant, no surprise...lol. I say do it when the mood strikes you and not be so ridged and structured in your BDing.

We didn't really "plan" out DTD to get pregnant. We were in Korea and it was the holidays so we both had a lot of time off work and he was moving back to the states in a few weeks. So we probably DTD 2-3x a day for like 3-4 weeks until he left. Hence....we are now pregnant, no surprise...lol. I say do it when the mood strikes you and not be so ridged and structured in your BDing.

Congrats!!! My drive is really low so I probably wouldnt do it very much at all or would have the urge to at totally thw wrong time :haha: Thats why we have decided on DTD every other day and hubby is very eager to make a little LO now :happydance:

x

Thanks ladies!! Banana10 thats fab, you proper caught the egg didnt you!! :D I hope we have some luck!

x

We were quite shocked with how quick it happened too! Wishing you lots of luck Hulahoop and really hope you get your BFP soon. Have lots of fun trying ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->