How many children do you realistically want?

I think right now for me 2 is right for us. Parenting and money and our lifestyle I feel we suit 2. Oh always wanted 3 I said 2 but now he feels that 3 might b 1 too many. However I would love to be blessed with a girl and I also feel im too young to say no more kids (I'm 25) so we are revisiting in 5 years time
So today I guess I'll say 2

We always said 2, but we are on our 3rd now. I would love 4 but we just can't afford it at the moment maybe in 5/10 years but i might feel too out of the baby thing to go back to it. My sister has 4 and its a mad house but i really like that hussle and bussle.

I'd love 3 I have always wanted 3 and me and oh have decided to TTC number 3 2016/17 however obviously depending on circumstances at the time will determine wether we go for it such as our income or wether we have more then 2 bedrooms etc.

Three, although if DH fancied a fourth I'd happily say yes. But right now convincing him on number 3 isn't going well so 4 would never happen!

I would say realistically 2. Lucy's birth was traumatic and recovery was hard, she also have reflux so newborn days are looked at with fear :haha: I'd maybe consider 3, my sister has 3 and they are really close. However df has only just entertainec the idea of a second.

Ive got two but would like a third at some point.

If money was no object Id have about 6 lol

I'd really like 4.

I would be so happy if we could have 4 but I'm pretty sure we'll have 3. OH would stick at two if I agreed but is willing to have number 3 because I want more. I had problems during the birth of both my girls, I would be high risk with future pregnancies and would have to have an elective section. I think one more is as far as I could push him. I guess if the elective section goes well there is a small chance I could persuade him for number four after a few years but that's doubtful.

Fingers crossed the next ones are twins! :winkwink:

If money were no object and we could afford a bigger house (and so i wouldnt need to work until the smallest was AT LEAST at school) then i think id like about 6.
As it is ill stick with the 3 beauties i already have <3

Tentatively 3. Used to be definitely 3, then definitely 2, now back to 3 again. Definitely a few logistics to sort before we have a 3rd!

I always said I wanted 2 and then I had DS last April. I had a difficult labour and traumatic birth and this really put me off having any more. Now almost 13 months on I'm starting to come round to the idea of maybe having another in a few years. I want at least a 3 year age gap x

Realistically 2. I am 32 TTc no 2. If we had of started earlier and we could afford it I would say 3 or 4.

My dream was always two but as things stand I'd be happy with one right now. If we go down the adoption route we'll go for two I think.

I said 'other' purely because I'm indecisive :haha: I've always wanted 4 but I don't know if that's realistic for us so right now I'm just looking forward to TTC #2 and will take it from there lol

After this one we plan to have one more in around 3 years and then I am hanging my maternity bra's up.

I couldn't imagine any less, I always knew I wanted a large family.

We'd like 2, hoping we haven't left it too late with hubbys age!!

I'd love three.
My ideal situation would be to have the next 2 in my early thirties with a close age gap, or have Twins.. I would Love twins... in theory :D

I didnt click on anything because to me we are TTC number six, whereas I know some people would say we are TTC number four. Any way one more bring home baby will be my ideal, so four at home x

Ideally four but realistically three when considering space and finances . Of course, my #3 could end up being #3 & #4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->