How many children do you realistically want?

If there was no limit to the number of children I could have and I could support them all financially, I don't think I'd ever stop having babies. I know, I know. I think I'm broken too.

That being said, I'm pretty sure this will be my last one. :(

...of course I said that about my 4-year-old too.

I feel exactly the same as you! It's kind of what is scaring me out of trying for a fourth, I am way to scared I'll never feel done & will keep wanting more when I know four is the max OH wants & even that is at a push xx

One more for me then I'm done. I think I'd struggle with more than two.

We wanted to stop at 3 but ended up with 4 lol. No more for us!

I'd 'like' 6 but settling for 4 cos we can't afford any more.

I'd have ten if we could afford it. I'd love six. We'll probably have three or four.

Just 1 for me.

OH is desperate for another but I don't think it's the right time x

I'm sticking with my 2. I've had my time with babies and it's passed now, enjoying life moving onto new stages :flow:

^ your two are same age as mine. They are a lovely age. Its been weird adjusting. Il be glad when the baby days are over x

We used to want 4 [he wanted 8 at first, lowered to 6 but then we decided a realistic number is 4 :haha:] but financially we wont be able to have more than 3, but probably more like 2 with the way cost of living is increasing :wacko:

I'd like more. As many more as possible. I'm 37 though and LTTTC/REPL history :dohh:

I said 2 but I'd be greatful for just one right now! x

I misclicked and hit 3 but would actually love 4. Even if I only had one more I'd be happy. Bit hard though when I'm 30 next year and STILL single :(

We want 3 as I feel that's our limit financially and practically (space in our house, car etc) If those things were no object we'd maybe go for a fourth and/or foster a child or two.

I'm really unsure! I'm only 21 though so hopefully that means I have a while to decide. I myself have one sibling with a 8-year age gap and I always said I wanted to have a big, busy family when I had my own children and always envisioned a house with maybe 4-5 children. But that wasn't with considering things like finances and a house big enough etc! To be honest it would probably be practical to just have one more in terms of house, money, my career, achieving other goals and ambitions etc but I just don't think I'll feel 'done'. I'm unsure at the moment and just going to wait and see but I have a feeling I won't stop at the next one :)

My husband and I would like three, but we want to wait until Chloe is at least five before having another and then may have the two subsequent ones slightly closer together. I know it sounds illogical, but it makes sense to me... :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->