How many children do you want?

crazyhonez

Reaction score
Hi

This has probably been asked many times before...

How many children do you want to have? Do you and your OH agree on how many you both want.

I was talking aboubt this with a group of friends yesterday and and found out my OH only wants to have 2 chn, whereas i've always wanted 3 or 4 ... although even having one would be a real blessing :happydance:

Hi - We're planning on having 2 babies.
We were hoping to have them as close together as possible.
But.... the experts recommend leaving 2 years between giving birth and conceiving your second.

Four babies would keep you busy for a very long time!!

I always pictured two children as I'm one of two but my oh worries about the future of the planet, oil running out etc. We were thinking that we'd have one, see how we feel and maybe foster or adopt if we think the planet is going down the pan or have a second depending.

Saying that we may end up having three or something!!

me and my dh have agreed on 4!

we already have 2 beautiful :blue: boys and would absolutely LOVE our next to be a :pink: girl!!!

we working hard on planning the conception to give us the best chances of having a girl!!! planning to start ttc in apr/may 09 ish.... i'm having my implant taken out on 19th jan then i'm going to chart my ovulations etc for two months so i can follow the 'having sex from your period untill 2 days before you ovulate' method to ttc my :pink: girl!!!

any advice much appreciated xxxx

Hi

This has probably been asked many times before...

How many children do you want to have? Do you and your OH agree on how many you both want.

I was talking aboubt this with a group of friends yesterday and and found out my OH only wants to have 2 chn, whereas i've always wanted 3 or 4 ... although even having one would be a real blessing :happydance:

I want 3 babies! :happydance: DH isn't against having 3 but we'll have to see if we can afford a 3rd one. We're definitely having 2! :yipee:

2, maybe 3. See how it goes I guess. Twins run in my family so Husband and I have decided that if we have twins, there will only be the one set.

Twins would be so exciting Lea! :happydance:

...and scary. But how much fun would that be!!?

I would love to have twins! DH would faint dead away. :rofl:

I think Hubby and I would like 2 or 3. We would start with 2 I think and then see. I'm an only child and I know that this is not what I would like. We would also like them quite close together (about 18 months between birthdays - 2 school years ish). This is what hubby had (his sister is 20 months older) and they got on really well.

Hubby would like girls and so would I to be honest, although a boy would be great. Plenty of time although by the looks of it, our time frames have shifted an awful lot recently.

We both know that we want at least two kids. Then we'll see how it goes, may want more, may not!

Both me and my OH are 1 of 3 Children which is why i said i would like three.
Ideally OH would like two (one girl/ on boy) and then see what our situation is to whether we have another one.
Would love to have twins, my gdad is a twin so you never know
x

oooo my dad is a non identical twin!!! i would LOVE to have twins but i think it skips a generation doesn't it??

We haven't really discussed twins - thing is we both have complicated families and don't really know our medical histories so there is always a possibility - if that happened then great but that would be it lol !!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->