How many children would you ideally like to have?

I originally wanted 4, but when I got pregnant with Elyse at 18... I knew that was out the window. Somedays I want only Elyse, OH really wants another and I usually want a second as well, I'm mostly just afraid of having another cesarean which makes me nervous about having a second. But definitley not more than 2.

i always said one!! i'm an only child, as it my mum, and i only ever wanted one, but here i am wtt! i think two, but sometimes i thing 3 would be nice. i suppose we shall just see how we go after no 2 :D

I want a football team! My family is tiny and id love to change that. OH has a huge family and only wants 2. He has said he'll go to 3 if the next one is a girl. Please think pink for me! :lol:

I'd like 1 to 2 kids. Don't think it want more than that though.

We ideally want two but if we have two of the same flavour, we may be tempted to have a third but that is a very hazy maybe!!! And that would be the absolute max, if we had another of the same then that would be it!!

xxx

Me and DF have agreed on 4- he's from a big family and wants to have a big family of his own and I want a big family. My mum won't like it- she's always maintained that having more than 2 children is "irresposible" but it's my life, not hers and she'll have to deal with whatever happens! We've had a bit of a falling out recently as she wants me to have children based on her timetable which is so NOT going to happen- it's my body that dictates when I have children after starting ttc, noone really gets a say!!

Beca :wave:

She's trying to tell you when to have children??? Goodness.. Good thing you told her where to stick that... *endofofftopic*

I ordered 3 with hubby, girl then boy then girl. He says he'll do what he can. :D

I would like two (and I think DH wants the same although still trying to get head around the idea of TTC the first!).

I've got one brother who is about 23 months younger than me and we really enjoyed growing up together. We obviously fought at times but when on holiday with family we stuck together... I actually really miss him being on the other side of the world at the moment.

I would like 4 or 5. I come from a family of 2 but have loads of cousins (french canadian family, who have huge families lol) but DH is set on 2... we shall have to see :rofl:
Right now we are focusing on having one!!

Honestly, I have no idea. I always imagined myself with a big family with about 8 kids, but I've no idea. I think maybe three of my own, then continually foster, and adopt a couple of children once Niamh is older and has left home.

We have 4, hubby would like another, but i am over 40 and have history of recurrent miscarriage, so will stick with 4.

I think I want three. OH is pretty much on board with that. Four would be tempting, but then you have things like having to get a people-carrier instead of an ordinary car, and needing a five bedroom house etc. I never had much growing up, materially, and I think that was a good thing. Financially things were a little better when my sister was growing up, and she's less good with money than I am (though we're still both better than most people). We did stuff as a family that was fun but didn't cost anything - going to the science museum, the park, visiting family (huge family, lots of cousins!), having water fights, building snowmen, etc. Never felt like we missed out. Ideally I want girl, boy, girl, but we'll see what we get.

I just want a little boy for my OH.
So just the two. Although I think we would keep on trying for a boy if number 2 is another girl.

We would both like either 2 or 3. I guess it depends on a few things..Money and everything! x

Hubby and I agreed to have two or three. If we get one of each we'll stick with two but if we have two of same we'll go for a third and cross our fingers, but that would be it either way!

I'm going to say 3 ideally but I may adopt the 3rd one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->