How many children

Kassy

Mummy and expecting #2
Reaction score
So ladies how many children are you planning on having?

Me? I'd love two, one girl and one boy!

I was going along the line of three but now i'm thinking four... (i must be a little crazy) :blush: Ideally two girls two boys but as long as they are happy and healthy and have ten fingers and ten toes I'm happy!

I have one 4 yr old boy kian, one angel baby boy kaden id love 3 children all together, girl or boy i really dont care as long as i hear them cry at the end of birth i will be happy!

xXx

I'd like two- boy and girl with the boy first. That's only in an ideal world tho- won't really mind!

I was going along the line of three but now i'm thinking four... (i must be a little crazy) :blush: Ideally two girls two boys but as long as they are happy and healthy and have ten fingers and ten toes I'm happy!

i want 4 too :p
2 then a break then another 2 :) two boys and two girls :D xxxxxx

im thinking 2 or 4 would be enough for me lol but if any more came along then great!!! :thumbup:

We had wanted three, but have had so many probs this pregnancy that we're going to have a break before trying for our 2nd. If I have lots of probs again then he/she will be our last. However, if that pregnancy goes a lot smoother than this one, then we'll have a shorter gap before trying for our third.

I want 3 or 4 I think. A mix of both would be lovely, but all boys or all girls wouldn't kill me! :D

I'd quite like 2, but I have a feeling once I have them I'll end up going baby mad and have more :rofl:

I'd love to have 4, much to my mum's disgust!, but wouldn't have any fewer than 2.

Beca :wave:

Well, as of right now DH and I have agreed on two.

However....I wouldn't mind having 3 or maybe 4! :winkwink: I'm one of four and DH is one of two. We'll see how the first one goes.

I'd prefer to have a girl first (of course, DH would like a boy first) but I'll just be very happy as long as he/she is healthy!

I would like to have two. Don't really care if they are boys or girls. Never really wanted one over the other.

We have decided that we are going to have 2 children.

We are probably going to have 3 i think. Both OH and i reckon we will have 3 girls :( But i seriously hope that we have boy in there somewhere... I think every man needs a son :)

i would love 4 :D 2 of each ive always wanted a big family... OH wants an even bigger family lol, he grew up in a family of two and hated it.. so he keeps sayin 6-8 kids :wacko: i said if he can give birth 2-3 times then we can have that many :haha:

hmm we will have to try some to an agreement cuz 8 is too many lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->