How many children

we have 3 girls and would LOVE a boy! so ill say at least 4 ;) but we are waiting till sam turns 1 on new years eve...

Sometimes i'd like just one but these days i'd like two!! a boy and a girl but then these plans never work out like that lol so id say i'll end up having a few or just one i dunno, either way id love love love to have a little girl

I'd love 3! I have a boy so I'd love to give him a brother and a little girl for me! In reality as long as they are healthy I'd be thrilled either way but 3 would be great! xx

I originally wanted 2, probably because i grew up with me and my brother, however now i am thinking 2 or 3. No more tho!!!lol

I want 4! I have twins in the family and OH REALLY wants us to have twins! I try and tell him that it's not really something we can have a say in, but fingers crossed all the same! It would be amazing. I just want the first one to come along soon!

I have a problem, OH wants 3, i want 4 just so that no one gets middle child sindrome.

I want 4 as well. After having Emma I would have 10 if I could afford it but 4 seems like a good number. :haha:

I think I'd like 3. But DH says that 3 means buying a bigger car so might as well have 4 if we're going to have 3 (surprise, surprise, my mom agrees! LOL!)

For the longest time it was zero

But then I decided I wanted one, at least. But that was it just one.
Then I got married. DH wants two, or three.

I'm leaning more towards two now.

I'm told that once you have one you always want more. I suppose that's why only children like me re so rare.

My OH says he wants somewhere around 3-5 children and I like the idea of 3 or possibly 4 seeing how we go.

I probably want two. Somewhere between two and four years apart. No preference between boys and girls.

Sometimes I think just one would be fine but I think two would be nicer if circumstances allow.

OH & I both want either 2/3..Maybe 1 girl and 2 boys but we'll see what we get in the end :)

4. I'd like a boy but I'd be quite happy with an army of girlies :D

i want 4. DH wants 3. we are trying to conceive a girl in January. we tried for our boy and got our boy. then after that, we'll take the conceiving into gods hands =]

I want two aswell, one boy first, so he can look after his baby sister like my brothers looked after me. :) Atticus & Isabella. Jay.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->