How many children?

Missy08

Reaction score
Just curious how many children everyone is planning on having or what number you are TTC? :flower:

Looks like we're going on number 4 here! I always thought it would be 3, but we decided that 4 was the number we were going to go with.

We'd like 3 or 4, but I don't think we'll get to 4, we'd have to buy a new car. :lol:

Currently TTC our second.

4 for us :) hubby has just came round to the idea and we will be buying a bigger car after Xmas :haha:

I really think 2 will be enough :) We're going to try for #1 again in January. The second we're planning much later.

TTC #4 here :) ... my first 3 are from my previous marriage. We want atleast 2 more :)

TTC #3 here - will be our last :). Took some convincing to get DH to agree, but here we are!

2. Ideally one boy, one girl. No preferred order. About 4 - 6 years apart.

2 for us. I already have one gorgeous boy and I'd just love a girl and have been attempting to sway (albeit not really following all the "rules") for #2 but if I did have another boy that would be ok. Even though I'd probably be up for a third baby, I think we are fairly settled on 2.

2 is enough for us! Currently TTC #2 if money was no object, i was 5 years younger and didnt work then Id love 3 but feel we can give more time etc to just 2 ☺

Just want one...been working on #1 for 9 months now, so I will be happy to just have the experience of motherhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->