How many days late did you get a Positive preg. test

mommax3

Reaction score
hey ladies im having a little problem I was due for my period on the 27th and its now the 28th its always on time so im wondering whats up?! I have taken pregnancy tests yesterday and today and they are coming up negative but yet still no period?! Has this happened to you or anyone you know but eventually you got a positive? Or im probably just stressing so much and im making period late. Thanks for listening :)

my period was due on 3 Jan, took a test on that day and it was negative. took another test on 5 Jan and it was positive

I didn't test until 8 days late. I have heard of women getting negatives initially and then getting a positive so there is hope. Good luck to you :)

I took mine the day before AF was due and it come up with :bfp: Maybe try testing again in a couple of days is AF doesn't show. Hope u get the outcome u want!

I got mine at 10DPO, but with my last pregnancy i didnt get a BFP until i was 5 days late x

I got a negative 2 days before my period was due and got a positive 3 days later. Sometimes the hormone levels aren't high enough to show until a bit later on.

Hi, I got a really faint line (wasn't sure if it was there) on an IC on my due day and 1 day late so I tried a FRER 2 days late and got BFP (also dipped in an IC to check and got a better line this day!) What test are you using?

Where you poorly or stressed mid cycle as this may have delyed OV and therefore AF?

I didn't take mine until I was 3 days late and got a positive....you may want to try again in a couple of days

I took it the day i was due on it was positive but so so faint i wasnt convinced looked like an evap almost, took another the following day, it was darker but still very faint so i was not 100%, day later i took a clear blue digi and it said 'pregnant 1-2' i then done my gp sample and checked again before handing it in and got a dark line this was 6 days after af was due

i checked again this morning with my other digi cause im paranoid lol (pregnant 3+)

no more tests for me!

i got my bfp when i fort i was 3 days late tunrned out i would of onoy been about 7/8dpo as that was on 31 dec and im now only 7+2

Wow ladies I did'nt realize there would be so many of you :) I guess I will just keep my fingers crossed and I will test again on monday if its still not here :)

Hello,

seems like our cycles are very close. I was expecting my period on Jan. 26 My period is alslo always on time to a "T" I even had on panty liners on the 26 and 27 expecting the witch..I have never been irregular. So now I am wondering whats up. It is now the 28th and it has not come. but at the same time I don't want to get to excited just yet. I will keep everyone posted.

Hello,

seems like our cycles are very close. I was expecting my period on Jan. 26 My period is alslo always on time to a "T" I even had on panty liners on the 26 and 27 expecting the witch..I have never been irregular. So now I am wondering whats up. It is now the 28th and it has not come. but at the same time I don't want to get to excited just yet. I will keep everyone posted.

Have you tested yet?

I had a blood test the day after my period was due and hcg was at 5, the hpt was negative. Two days after my period was due I got a positive.

wow this blows my mind!!! did anybody have alot of wet cm too? I think I o at 13 or 14 and my cycle is only 27 days long would this be why im not getting a positive?

I had a lot of cm on day af due. It was yellow (sorry tmi) so I googled and apparently is a sign. Went out to boots to get some pee sticks. Did it in the work loos and was sooo shocked when it was a BFP as only been TTC for a month. Clearblue showed 2-3 weeks.

I had a lot of cm on day af due. It was yellow (sorry tmi) so I googled and apparently is a sign. Went out to boots to get some pee sticks. Did it in the work loos and was sooo shocked when it was a BFP as only been TTC for a month. Clearblue showed 2-3 weeks.

I peed on alot of ic and yesterday and today i peed on first response hmmm
Im so confused:dohh:

I used a first response 1 day after I missed. and got a very sure BFP but to be honest my circle bounces between 25 & 28 days so I could have been 4 days late by then.

and yes lots of white cm for almost the full 2 weeks before I got my BFP (if I understand what cm means)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->