How many days late did you get a Positive preg. test

i was 3 days late, and got a positive on my first test. it depends on when you ovulate -- some women are later in their cycles, so you are only barely pregnant by the time you are late, and there isn't enough hormone in your system for the test to pick up.

fx for you :)

I got a dark positive 2 days before my period was due.

Hello,

seems like our cycles are very close. I was expecting my period on Jan. 26 My period is alslo always on time to a "T" I even had on panty liners on the 26 and 27 expecting the witch..I have never been irregular. So now I am wondering whats up. It is now the 28th and it has not come. but at the same time I don't want to get to excited just yet. I will keep everyone posted.

Have you tested yet?

YUP ---I just did it after making this post earlier in the day--It said positive, I posted in the BFP section about it..I used a cheap dollar store test so I am still nervous about the accuracy. I am gonna do a blood test next week to confirm things.

I didn't test until about 6 weeks. So that's what...about 28DPO?

I charted ect. and I wasnt due to have my period until 5 days after I took the test?!? Not sure how that worked out my breasts were really sore not usual before menstural cycle sore, worse. Since weve been trying so long to get pregnant I usually dont take a test till im late but decided to anyway and It came back immediatly positive. I went to doctor and they calculated from my last period date I was 3 weeks prego at that point.

I got mine 11dpo which was the day before I was due AF.

we got our :bfp: on a clear blue digi 3 days before, (of a 30 day cycle), today i should be due on, and i've got a very faint line today on a first response, and yesterday another faint line on a blue dye test. xx

I tested after 1 day late, i just felt different and had a good feeling that time so I couldn't hold off any longer. We'd been trying a year.

hey ladies im having a little problem I was due for my period on the 27th and its now the 28th its always on time so im wondering whats up?! I have taken pregnancy tests yesterday and today and they are coming up negative but yet still no period?! Has this happened to you or anyone you know but eventually you got a positive? Or im probably just stressing so much and im making period late. Thanks for listening :)

Not to me, I got my bfp the day before af due, at 12dpo. However, it did happen to a friend of mine. She tested the day after af was due with a Frer and got bfn, then waited another 4 days and got bfp! GL Hun! :) Have you got any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->