How many diapers do you have?

sheldonsmommy

Reaction score
Or how many do you use for one child?

My son is 6 months old and just now starting to poop on a regular basis (thanks to oranges lol), so I'm using more diapers. Probably about 8 per day? I only have 14 (after one was eaten by the dog and one is awaiting a snap repair). I know I need more lol. I'm doing one small load per day and I know it's less than practical.

Anyway, just curious how many diapers other people use :)

I have 20 daytime diapers and four night ones. It is enough that I wash only every other day, and still plenty if I let them sit in the dryer all day before I decide to fold them. I could survive with fewer, but this is a good number to have because I never stress about running out. I just do the wash when the bucket is full- that makes a perfect sized load of wash. My LO generally only poops every other day, though.

Currently, I have 24 in rotation for my 2 month old. I wash every other day and she uses 11 (give or take) per day. These are only all in ones or pockets.

I have 24 more, but they are all prefolds or flats and (8) covers. I haven't been liking those, my LO absolutely hates diaper changes and screams the whole time. Those take longer to get on, plus neither she nor I like her feeling wet. I did just get some fleece inserts, so hopefully soon we can get those 24 into rotation (when she stops screaming through every change) and I then can wash less!!

I'd say I regularly used about 20 day time and 5 night time nappies for my youngest, with washing every 2-3 days... but that's not related in any way to the number I actually have :rofl:.

Thanks gals. I think I will pick up another 6 and see how that suits me :)

Looking forward to washing every 2 days!

Too many lol. But I have two in cloth. I wash daily since between them it fills the machine, but some take 2-3 days to dry (inside in an area with high humidity) so I always have racks full of drying nappies, so the ones I have are all "needed" as I rarely have more than a days worth at a time dry and snapped and ready to use. 24 is a good number though.

I have 12. I used to do laundry daily. Now that he's a toddler I do them every other day.

currently around 45, used to be close to 70 though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->