How many do you want?

M

Mumble

Oh and I were discussing this last night we we both agreed we want 4/5 :thumbup:

How many kids do you want?

Loads. At least 4. I think I won't know the perfect number until we are there.

DH wants 2, I want 2-3...Esp 3 if it's that "Oh 2 girls, we have to try for a boy" thing, or vice-versa. :) :happydance:

We've agreed 2, unless we get 2 of the same sex then we'll try again. But I don't really have an ideal number, I'll probably just see what happens and go with the flow!

We'd be happy with just the one. Especially after the MC even one would make me blissfully happy!

3 or 4. Hate the newborn stage though :rofl: But it`s worth it

6 or 7. Maybe more. And we want to foster as well.

7 kids? Your house would be chaos! My mum's 1 of 8 and my Dad's 1 of 9 and they both loved their childhoods, but it's chaos all the same! :haha:

I'd love to be a foster parent but my OH isn't so keen, we'll just have to see once our little ones come along.

More than 3.

My mum is 1 of 3, and her brother and sister live opposite ends of the country and we never get to see each other.
Im 1 of 3 (eldest) and would have loved a few more siblings ( i love my brothers to bits, dont get me wrong!!)
OH is the youngest of 4 - with 3 sisters!! 2 of his sisters have 3.

I would love a big, close family as mine never really was, but OH's is.
and we want the first few close together, so we'll see how we cope with that!! :flower:

DH has said no more than 2 but I would love a big family, theres 4 in our family (me, 2 sisters and a brother) and I really like that idea! Will be happy with one at the moment though!

i agree with you disneybelle!!

if i could have only the one i would be happy!! anymore would be a blessing!!

I would also be very happi with one .... but me and my OH would love to have two..... x

7 kids? Your house would be chaos! My mum's 1 of 8 and my Dad's 1 of 9 and they both loved their childhoods, but it's chaos all the same! :haha:

I'd love to be a foster parent but my OH isn't so keen, we'll just have to see once our little ones come along.

My house is chaos anyway, may as well be for a good reason :haha:
I always wanted 6. When I met DH he wanted 2 or 3, so we thought we'd compromise with 4. Now that we're married and have been trying for a few years, he wants at LEAST 7, and the number keeps rising haha. I'll be happy with however many we're blessed with. Still working on the first at 26 though I doubt it will be more than 7, and if we have problems TTC again, then oh well.

My DH isn't as keen to foster as I am either, and he also wants our own kids first, which is fair enough. Hoping to be able to start the process when I'm 30 though.

He wants 3-6. I want at least 4, probably 5-6 :) it's funny because I didn't want any until we got together, now I can't wait :)

My house is chaos anyway, may as well be for a good reason :haha:
I always wanted 6. When I met DH he wanted 2 or 3, so we thought we'd compromise with 4. Now that we're married and have been trying for a few years, he wants at LEAST 7, and the number keeps rising haha. I'll be happy with however many we're blessed with. Still working on the first at 26 though I doubt it will be more than 7, and if we have problems TTC again, then oh well.

My DH isn't as keen to foster as I am either, and he also wants our own kids first, which is fair enough. Hoping to be able to start the process when I'm 30 though.

Haha I like that - then you can blame the chaos on the kids! I think I'd get my own way with the eventual number (depending on nature, obviously) as my OH is really laid back so I could just tell him it's a good idea and this is why... and he'd go along with it. So we'll see what happens...

We want to have our babies before fostering too. I think it's something I'd like to do towards the end of my career, as I'd like to be a stay at home foster mum. But again, we'll see...

I just want this to be our month, it's only our second cycle but I'm 26 this month and think it's a fantastic age to become a mum!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->