How many DPO did you get a BFP?

ronshi

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Since all of you girls have been pregnant before, you may be able to shed some light on this... how many DPO did you get a BFP?

I'm 7DPO and getting impatient! I know its early but I love doing hpts!!!

I've had 2 chemicals and a mc at 14wks, but back then I never knew when I had ovulated, so I used to test when I started having symptoms or thought AF was late. But this month I had EWCM 7 days ago so I suppose I ov'd then.

BTW, best of luck to you all :hugs:

if you've got cheapies to spare, go for it lol just don't be disheartened by a BFN :)

My convincing lines were at 9 dpo in my last 2 pregnancies x

I got my BFP at 16dpo. I had given on up getting pregnant but when af was 2 days late and my boobs felt rly sore i took the test and got my bfp.

Sorry for your losses and hope u get that bfp soon. I got mine when it was the least thing on my mind as i was so busy planning our wedding ;-)

xxx

Hi there - I got a BFN at 9 dpo didn't test at 10dpo but then got a very strong bfp on a superdrug at 11dpo.

Good Luck hun - as Deb says if you cant wait get a load of cheapies and poas away.

Hope you get your bfp xxx

13 dpo but hadn't thought to test earlier so it is possible it would have shown up earlier :winkwink:

I waitied till AF was 3 days late, which was roughly 17 dpo - but the cheap hpt only gave a very faint line so I doubt it would have showed up much any earlier.

I was 11dpo with a faint line on a superdrug test x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->