How many DPO did you get your BFP?

Clarebear336

Reaction score
I thought this would be an interesting poll. Just select how many days after ovulation you were that you got your BFP!
(Makes a valuable post for women wondering when the most common stage is that women have gotten their BFP)

i was 12dpo with my son and this one, with this one i tested 9/10/11dpo and got negs ( v.v.vfaint line on 11dpo but thought it was an evap )

glx

I've voted 8-9 days! on 8dpo I got a faint positive on two supermarkets own brand (tesco and morrisons) and also a clear blue digital, I didn't use first morning urine either.

Excellent post, I would love to know the results too :thumbup:

With my son i was 24dpo an did a test at 21 dpo and got a bfn so hope this helps ladies....i am currently 15dpo and still waiting for either af or bfp...keep ur fingers crosse for me xxx

13dpo I took the test in the afternoon!! I didnt test before this so might of got a positive earlier, I tested with tesco cheapy xx

I got mine with Emily on DPO 10 but with a blood test.

I got a very faint positive at 8 DPO with a home-check. This was then confirmed at 9 DPO with a FRER :)

thought i had an evap at 8dpo with FRER, faint pink positive 9dpo with FRER and faint pos on boots own blue dye test. The one step IC tests didn't turn positive until 15dpo!!

11 dpo but I didn't test at 10 or 9. Tested at 8 and 11.

With my daughter I wasn't tracking anything so I'm not sure how many dpo I was, but I got a BFP a week before my period was due.

11dpo for me :thumbup: But it was pretty clear and I hadn't tested earlier than this so reckon may have got one a day or two earlier.

Good thread :thumbup:

Hi everyone... I tested yesterday, I was 9dpo... I used a cheap Boots own brand test and got a very very faint line. I wasn't sure if I was seeing things or if it could be a mistake so I rushed out and got a FRER test... again it was a very faint line. A few hours later I tested again with a Clear Blue digital test and got my BFP!!! So happy that its happened this quickly - and fingers crossed this will be our honeymoon baby! xx

i got faint lines that gradually got darker starting at 9dpo and i confirmed today with a digital at 11dpo!!!

ooh sorry! i used a frer, dollar store and the digital was the fr gold (for 5 days before period) and they all showed faints that got darker by the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->