How many DPO did you get your BFP?

Love this post! I was surprised tho that a lot of people got theirs at 8-9DPO!

I am 13 dpo and got my bfp today using frer.
Very nervous as I'm worried about a chemical and maybe shouldn't have tested so early! Glad to hear of the sticky beans people have had.

Going to test with a cb digital tomorrow and if still bfp - tell my husband! Lol.

I tested for my son at 15 DPO and got a BFN but then at 20 DPO got a BFP, though I had just come off the pill so im not sure if I had O'vd when I thought or anything. Currently 7 DPO and couldn't resist taking a test which was a BFN, I think I just show up late!

Got my BFP tonight with a morrison's own brand test 15miu at 10dpo :D

12dpo with frer. Thought I might have had a line the night before on wondfo but really thought it was an evap.

I posted 11dpo - this is my first little bean - I used a FRER and actually the line came up straight away and was quite dark so I probably would have got my bfp sooner if I had tested xxx

Well based on all these answers....I will be testing on day 9 and up! I just bought 5 $store tests to feed my addiction,I havent even ovulated yet,lol. This thread isnt helping me with self control :winkwink:

BFP CD37 DPO 14.

IC followed by FRER followed by CB digi.

V xx

with my son Zander I got a BFP on 11 dpo but I didnt test any sooner than that the Dr office picked it up at 12dpo :) yes I went in as soon as I found out :lol: but I was on cd40+ but I knew when I O'd :)

Very interesting thread, thank you!

I am 11DPO, AF is due this weekend. I am waiting as long as I can to test.

I got my bfp at 12 dpo but didn't try sooner. I used a frer.

I think there is a difference between a digital BFP and the two lines BFP. I got a negative on 11 dpo with digital and a positive on 12 dpo but I wonder if I would have got a faint positive with the other tests yesterday?

I am 13DPO, am waiting til tomorrow. Have got an FRER.

Good Luck Heavenly & Elisamarie!!! I wish you all the baby dust in the world!!

Very very faint line at 4dp5dt (4 days past 5 day transfer, ivf) so kinda 9dpo with a frer, and got darker everyday :thumbup:

14 dpo with frer got 2 faint but pink lines right at the 10 minute mark thinking they were evaps.
19 dpo with frer definite positive within 2 minutes.
21 dpo with digi...Big YES!!!!

Well I got a BFN this morning on 14DPO, no AF yet. I am clinging onto the hope that I could have had late implantation.

But, in reality, I am pretty sure it's onwards and upwards to Fertile Feb!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->