How many DPO did you get your BFP?

Lucky girls! :D I am 10DPO and still having BFN's. Not feeling good :/

i got my bfp today 16dpo. i didn't test at all because i was scared of a bfn. 13-15dpo i was spotting so i thought that was af coming but my temps were still up. so i test EARLY this morning and a very dark positive showed up in less than 30 second. so i'm sure if i had took it earlier i would of got an early positive

I have just a BFP on 11 DPO, tested neg on 8/9 and 10 DPO but BFP on 11 DPO :)

I used a Tesco own brand and a cheap brand from local chemist (Answer).

The cheapie ebay tests are still coming up negative for me.

Tested + yesterday at 11 dpo with FRER. Was my first test this cycle and was very dark so prob would have shown earlier had I tested.

Hmm, I am using ebay cheapies and still getting BFN's, maybe I should go get a FRER.. or just wait til AF.. Argh they need to make them cheaper :/

Hmm, I am using ebay cheapies and still getting BFN's, maybe I should go get a FRER.. or just wait til AF.. Argh they need to make them cheaper :/

I am still getting negatives on ebay cheapies but I used another brand called Answer and am getting really dark positives now.

It was only £2.99 as well so not an expensive one.

FRER are pretty expensive however.

IC very very very faint at 10 dpo, so used FRER and it was clearly positive

i actually got a faint pos on a accu-clear at 7dpo but i looked at it an hour later so i didn't trust it. Did a digi at 8 dpo and it said negative so i did frer at 9dpo and got a positive and another digi at 9 and 10 dpo both positive

I got mine 13 DPO with a clear blue digital that said 1-2 weeks, 2 days later, after a bleed I tested again (15 DPO) and it said 2-3 weeks :) so now I've got everything crossed and just have to wait and see xxx

10 dpo with a Boots own brand test (which is a blue dye test) - it was faint though.

Got a strong BFP on FRER later that day

11dpo on Sainsbury's Digital Test

I did get what looked like faint positives on IC on 8dpo and 9dpo but I wouldn't trust them -they had a faint line straight out the pack before using them

Did a test on 12 DPO and it was negative. Did one on 15 DPO and it was positive. Good luck!

Bfp at 16 dpo with internet cheepy at first, the clear and simple brand, then clear blue!!! Well just to be sure!!

7dpo internet cheapy faint line..
8dpo internet cheapy faint line..
9dpo internet cheapy faint line
9dpo First response early test... clear BFP!

I was 10dpo with an IC. Tested in the afternoon and it was very very faint... But it was there. Of course have been testing everyday since until I see my doctor and its progressively getting darker everyday.

I just got my positive Yesterday at about 11-12 DPO(I checked 11 on the poll) on a FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->