How many DPO's when everyone got their BFP's

Melsue129

Reaction score
Hi Ya'll - All of us TTC'rs would love to know when everyone tested and got their :bfp:... How many days days past ovulation or how many days before or after AF was due? I would love to hear... :hugs:

Really wow! thats quick, what type of test did you use??

I got mine at 10 days post ovulation, and I used Superdrug FRER. X

Wow thats awesome!!! thanks ladies... Im 7dpo from what FF says but we'll just have to wait and see i guess because I was suppose to O this week according to what is normally suppose to happen.. Hmmm...

hmmm.. thats what ive been seeing that 10 or 12 are common days to test... What type of test did you use, Sweetie?

I think mine was 12-14 dpo. I tested everyday and got a BFN before then.

i tested at 8, 10, 11 got BFN i tested on 12 faint bfp on frer and confirmed at 12 dpo with digi :)

14 dpo... I am almost 100% sure, we waited til day of AF due and when I woke up and it wasnt there we tested! And sure enough there it was....

I was 10 dpo got a +opk and a very faint +hpt waited a few hours and got a BFP on a digital test. My LP is usually 12 days

11 dpo on IC and then 12 dpo on FRER, 13 dpo on Digi

9 DPO with an IC. Implantation was at 7 DPO. But I think I might have thought it was BFN if this wasn't my second time round as I now know what I'm looking for. Last time it was 11 DPO and I didn't believe the line until 14 DPO.

Have a friend who was 3-4 weeks past OV before she got BFP with both her children.

I was 11 DPO with an asda HPT, that was the first day I tested.

I tested at 12dpo with an IC and got a BFN. Then started spotting that evening. Had a bleed and then spotting continued so just thought it was AF.

Finally decided to test at 16dpo (with another IC) after thinking it was a strange AF and got a faint BFP.

Then used a Sainsburys test and a CB digi at 17dpo and both BFPs. My IC's only started to show really positive lines at 18/19dpo. Hope this helps! x

Thanks ladies... this is sooo cool... Thanks sooo much for the info.... Does anyone have any great stories on how they told their DH about their :bfp:s???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->