How many & how far apart?

lauraloo24

Reaction score
If it was all to go according to plan (which life rarely does, does it!) how many kids would you have and how far apart would you have them?

I'd like a minimum of two, possibly even three, with around 18-24 months between each of them.... I'm a glutton for punishment! :rofl:

2 kids at around 3 years apart....my son is 2 so I guess I better get cracking soon! LOL

2 - as close together as possible - don't want to have a toddler walking around while trying to deal with a newborn

I would have 2-4 spaced 2-4 yrs apart, depending on when my fertility came back. According to plan that would be at least 2 or 3 yrs.

I would like 2-3 (OH is insisting that we will only have 2 tho!). i would like them to have quite a big age gap between them mayb 5 years, bit different to most ppl on here.

2 maybe 3 i plan to be pregnant this time next year so 2 years between them x

I would like 3 or four kids, but I may reconsider once I have my first :rofl:
But I would like a fair gap between them 4/5 years, just so I can enjoy them before they go off to school with out having a younger baby to deal with xxx

I want 2 or 3. I'm from a family of three kids, and so I like it, but after 2 I may change my mind lol.

A gap of 18-24 months would be nice!

DH and I would like at least 2-3 children. Not sure how far apart we'd like them, but would love a larger family

We would like 2, around 3 years between them.
There's 5 years between me + my brother and 5 between OH + his sister, and they seem to have worked fine :).

I would only like 2, with 2-4 years between them. OH wants 3 with 18-24months between them..

Coming from a large large family, (with more then 6brothers & 3 sisters) i know that 2 years between is HARD WORK!!!!!! i dont know how my mum did it!!!

Lou
x x x

Id love to have 4, 16-24 month apart. Im a real sucker for punishment. I came from a large close family and would love for my kids to have that too.
OH only wants 2, 16-24 months apart

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->