How many ladies got a BFN at 10dpo and got a BFP later?

MUMOF5

Now a mum of 6!
Reaction score
im 10dpo, felt as though I'm out this month, but did a test this morn anyway as yesterday and today have felt pretty nauseous (very unusual for me) and got a BFN :(. I'm just wondering if many have had a BFN on day 10 but then gone on to have a BFP ?? I'm clinging to hope ;) xx

Ps: I usually have a 26 sometimes 28 day cycle. Ff said i ovulated on 11th.

I just got a bfp at 14dpo but had a bfn at 11 days, not even a little trace of a line. Don't give up hope :)

I just got a bfp at 14dpo but had a bfn at 11 days, not even a little trace of a line. Don't give up hope :)

Oh wow congratulations :). How long is your cycle usually and what day did u ovulate, if you don't mind me asking xx

I got a bfn on what I calculated as 10dpo. I figured my ovulation with only my symptoms. I am 3 days late for af and on the day I was due I got a very mild spotting. I think I should have ovulated late making me to stand now at 12 dpo.

I have got some promising symptoms so I just want to do the wait and watch, I will probably test this weekend. Hoping to answer positive to you and I hope and wish you gl too.

Oh wow congratulations :). How long is your cycle usually and what day did u ovulate, if you don't mind me asking xx

My cycle is normally 28 days, I ovulated day 12 of my cycle, today is 14dpo and BFP. Honestly I'd given up at 11dpo when there was no line, but something told me to check this morning. Good luck, there's still plenty of time!

This gives me so hope ladies, thank you. I got a positive OPK with the First Responsive ovulation kit on 10/11, I had BFN Sunday, Monday and today. My period is due Saturday or sooner. My cycles are 26-28 days. So trying to hold out hope still.

This gives me so hope ladies, thank you. I got a positive OPK with the First Responsive ovulation kit on 10/11, I had BFN Sunday, Monday and today. My period is due Saturday or sooner. My cycles are 26-28 days. So trying to hold out hope still.

Similar to me domimom, fingers crossed for us both. When are u planning on testing again? I did my temp this morning and it's still up (although it's my first month of the temping thing, so not sure of my body's usual pattern), but I've read that maintaining a high temp is a good sign?? As I'm typing im also starting to feel a little nauseous again - third day of this. But am also getting a bit achey "downstairs", which for me is normal just before AF. I'm confused.com 😣

With my first pregnancy I tested negative at 13dpo and then waited until 17dpo to test again and got a positive that time. :)

I'm hoping for good luck too- I ovulated on Oct 9th- CD12 so, am currently 13dpo and have been testing since 10dpo- all BFNs, including this morning on a FRER...

My cycles are usually 25 days long, but my last one was 28 days long. Tomorrow, AF is due....hoping she doesn't show...

I tested this morning again, BFN, no sniff of a line. Going to give up and wait for AF to show. Good luck to anyone still in with a chance x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->