How many loads of Washing.....

Carlyanne15

Reaction score
Since Amber has arrived on average we do one wash A day! Possibly two!!
Its funny we pop her in a babygrow and she could be in it for a few hours or 5mins depending on being sick or dribble!

As a family we have now converted to Non-Bio! And we now have a PINK wash its so cute! I could be washing for the fun of it as i love the smell of Fresh washing

So how many times does your washing machine go ON????
Not to mention the Tumble dryer

umm about every other day... sometimes more.

A do a dark wash and a white wash every day, but then I live with 3 men!!!! Lol My tumble dryer is on once sometimes twice a day

We mostly have Alasdair in as little clothing as possible to reduce the washing lol. We always have a back load but I don't put the tumbler on so we generally do a wash every 2-3 days. We end up getting so fed up that every month or so we do 4 washes at once and take it all to the laundrette to dry it lol. I vow to keep on top of the washing from then on but it never works! The laundrette every month is probably cheaper than putting our tumbler on though as it's washer/tumbler combination thing.

I hate to say it but the amount of washing only gets worse when you wean!

Tell me about it! My lec and gas bills came in today. Our gas is over £100 in debit :( and my lec is £30 in debit. NOT GOOD. We were always in credit before Caitlyn arrived :dohh:

I do one every 2-3 days. I wish we had a tumble drier. Not good for the environment/your pocket but so much better than having wet clothes hanging around everywhere all winter.

I reckon we put on a wash every 2-3 days and the tumble drier on once for every wash we do. Our monthly direct debit for electricity has recently gone up from £31 to £56 :(

i normally do between 2 wash loads per day, sometimes three, and same with tumbler drier, i actually like doing our washing/housework :blush: x

When Amy was newborn the washing machine was on about 2-3 times a day, she would run out of stuff that quick. Now it is more like 2-3 days. :) Phew. . . I dread my next water bill. :( x

One wash every 3 days I think.

She goes through loads of muslins though!

Well I have 5 kids plus us 2 and I don't know how many loads I do, I lose count :dohh: At least 3 a day on a normal day then some days 5-6 :shock: Plus I only got a drier a year ago and it has now become my best friend :D actually more like a lover :lol:

In fact my washer/drier do so much work I might send them on holiday :rofl: but I couldn't live without them; in fact as I'm typing my machine is on its final spin :lol:

Well I have 5 kids plus us 2 and I don't know how many loads I do, I lose count :dohh: At least 3 a day on a normal day then some days 5-6 :shock: Plus I only got a drier a year ago and it has now become my best friend :D actually more like a lover :lol:

In fact my washer/drier do so much work I might send them on holiday :rofl: but I couldn't live without them; in fact as I'm typing my machine is on its final spin :lol:

:lol: bless you honey, i only have one baby and james!! but i always say i love my tumble drier more than james, its very true :rofl:

How odd......I swear this morning I was thinking 'I wonder if anyone else has their washing on as much as me - maybe I'll ask on BnB' then I log on and there's someone else asking...........spooky!!

Well yesterday my washing machine was on 6 times. I've recently had my drier fixed - thank god!! Drying towels was a nightmare!!!

So yeah - 6 times yesterday, none today as we've been out all day and already my basket (which is actually quite big) is full up again.

I normally put about 3 - 4 loads on a day. Yesterday I just wanted to get as much done as I could as I knew I'd not be doing any today!! I dread to think how much more they'd be with a big family - there's only 3 of us ATM!!!

I have to admit - I do love washing tho :blush: Just the fresh smell and feel of clean. We only wear things once and then it goes in the wash basket. I just love clean clothes & soft fluffy towels!!

xx

When she was first born a load every couple of days, now every 4 days or so.

Twice per day and laundry is still piled up. LOL

Before Lola I did 2 washes per week if not even less as I lived alone. Now it's mostly every other day or every day :dohh:

I love washing. i love the smell of it and get a kick out of it :blush: my washing machine is on about 3 times per day and same with dryer. between jack's clothes and girl's uniforms and my clothes with puke on them :dohh: its unreal and there is still loads of washing piled up around the house :rofl: i actually need to go put some on now :dohh:

I tend to do mine when I have a few full loads. For example I last did washing on Friday and I probably won't do anymore till Tuesday. But on Tuesday I will probably have 3 loads of washing and then on Wednesday I will stick them all in the dryer after they have been aired a bit.

Probably be on every day once Thomas gets here as we'll have bibs etc too x

about 1 load a day maybe every 2 days,same with the dryer.. but i love doing washing! my fave smell! I actually look for things to wash and always doing my cushion covers and curtains x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->