How many loads of Washing.....

I love washing clothes........but hate folding them and putting them away. LOL

I don't mind folding but hate putting things on hangers :rofl:

The weeks Stan wears his button up shirts more than anything else and I have to hang all his clothes I get cranky :rofl:

normally a load a day
lights one day, darks the next x

Jasper is 11 weeks, I'm starting to get to the end of the day and go "oh! your in the same clothes I put you in this morning!"

Since changing to cloth nappies I'm doing LESS washing! Because Jasper used to leak out of his disposable nappies multiple times a day!

Including washing his nappies, I probably do 2 loads every second or third day. Mind you, Jasper has LOTS of newborn sized clothes, as I was given LOTS as presents. So, we can get away with about 4-5 days without washing. Soon he'll grow out of them and I'll be down to having to wash daily, as I have only a few of the next size.... oh... what a shame... I'll have to go shopping again soon.... damn....:happydance:

Jasper is 11 weeks, I'm starting to get to the end of the day and go "oh! your in the same clothes I put you in this morning!"

Since changing to cloth nappies I'm doing LESS washing! Because Jasper used to leak out of his disposable nappies multiple times a day!

Including washing his nappies, I probably do 2 loads every second or third day. Mind you, Jasper has LOTS of newborn sized clothes, as I was given LOTS as presents. So, we can get away with about 4-5 days without washing. Soon he'll grow out of them and I'll be down to having to wash daily, as I have only a few of the next size.... oh... what a shame... I'll have to go shopping again soon.... damn....:happydance:

Hannah was so darn big at birth that I was given a ton of clothes up until 9 months :rofl: But she's grown fast and I got to go shopping over Christmas because she needed 9+ months things :happydance:

I only do my washing on 1 day of the week (2 if I have loads to do) and I must do about 6-7 loads, if not a few more. I hang loads of it up, and put the rest in the dryer. It's annoying doing it all at once, but less annoying than randomly doing it through the week I find!

I have so many clothes i only do 2 washes a week for Brooke lol, she's never short for stuff to wear so i dont bother doing washing every 5 mins, and i HATE putting a handful of things in to wash i like it to be at least a decent amount because its a waste of bloody electric too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->