how many nappies do u have

ive read that the direct heat actually burns the fibres and makes them less absorbant

x

i suppose that depends on how high your rads are on though? Mine aren't on too high as with having LO running about it's not safe so they just tick over really.

I used to dry my bamboo pop-in inserts in the airing cupboard - didn't take too long.

hehe I'm so new to this I only have 6 nappies :blush: and 1 nappy on order (due once paid for :dance: ) I soooo need more nappies - I am always washing them and drying them in the same night and getting them ready - hoping when I get paid I'm able to get some more :dance:

The most I've ever had at one time is 31 (when he was in mostly size 1s and btp). Now I have 25 (15 size 2 bamboos, 6 btp and 4 bamboo flats) but effectively only 20 because I don't use the flats (need to find a fold that fits, but also don't fancy my chances getting one on him now he will NOT lie still) and one of my preloved LL bamboos arrived with no elastic round one leg so I have to get my mum to do surgery on it before it can be used.

I've also got 5 wraps, of which I only use 3.

I wash every 3-4 days and I have never run out, but he is usually in disposables at night. Oh, and I have never put a bamboo nappy or booster directly on the radiator. Really wish I could, they take forever to dry if the rads aren't on. Thank goodness for the quick turnaround of BG V3s.

More than I care to count!
I did, at one point, have 250 ish but I sold lots and lots that I wasnt using and was at about 160....but Ive sold some more recently to get my stash down to a more manageable level and I have about 120 now.....though I have almost 20 on order....
In my defense at least 30 of these nappies are Large sized and are just being stored, 11 are Kushie AIOs that are my "spares", another ten are OneLifes that are again spares so I have about 70 currently in usable rotation, 12 are night nappies so I have 58 ish in daytime rotation.

14 Ittis (5 on the way)
2 Wee Notions
1 Wild Child
7 Flips
3 Blueberrys
1 Palm and ponds
2 bambooty (1 on the way)
2 issy bears
2 tots bots stretchies
1 fuzzi bunz
1 happy heiny
1 ecobubs
2 Upsy Daisy
1 ebay cheapy
2 Muttaqins (on the way)
1 Luscious little somethings Upsy Daisy night nappy (on the way)
1 Blueberry wrap
1 Greek Kids

=45

I don't actually NEED all of those. We wash every two days and there's about 14/15 in that wash.

Not including small ones I have saved in case we have another LO but including ones that I'm waiting for in the post, I have 52. 15 of those are night nappies. Most of them are pretty ones that I love but don't need. I would be fine with my 9 flips (with 21 inserts all together) - that would last us three days - and maybe 4 night nappies.

how do you know which ones you are waiting for lol

i order then forget :blush: they turn up a few weeks later and im like ohhhhhhh

:rofl:

x

I have to write them down and then hide the piece of paper so Arif doesn't see how many I've ordered! I never used to make a list but then I realised that I wouldn't know if something didn't turn up, so I started then.

:shock:

i never thought of that

although, i do go through my inbox every now and again and see if ive paid for anything and not received it, in fact, when i ordered some clothes for leyla for xmas and they hadnt turned up thats how i found out, i contacted the seller and suddenyl received them a few days later lol, suspicious much...

x

I write them down and save them in a document, still miss the odd one however.

Bum Genius Org btp AIO 1
Bubblebubs sml AIO 2
Bubblebubs med AIO 3
Cushie Tushie btp AIO 2
Itti Bitti sml AIO 3
Itti Bitti med AIO 3

Bum Genius Flip btp SIO 1
Gro baby btp SIO 1
Itti Bitti sml SIO 1
Itti Bitti med SIO 1
Pop-in btp SIO 2
Wildchild showpony SIO 1

Baby Cheeks btp Pocket 1
Blueberry sml Pocket 2
Bum Genius v3.0 btp Pocket 6
Designerbums med Pocket 1
Ecobubs sml Pocket 1
Ecobubs med Pocket 1
FancyPantz btp Pocket 1
Happy Heiny sml Pocket 1
Home made nb Pocket 1
Mini Lala btp Pocket 1
Tweedle sml Pocket 1
Upsy Daisy med Pocket 2
Wee notions btp Pocket 1

Holden Landing BB Fitted 1
Muttaqin med Fitted 2
Terry nappy sml Fitted 1
Snazzipants s1 Fitted 3

Equals 48 nappies

And i still have 12 real nappies prefold with 3 covers as spare and 2 spare Gro baby inserts on top of that :)

Oh gosh please get some more nappies Squish, your numbers look too small and seeing you had 250 made me happy that I didnt have so many

Right I thought id list what ive got and on order

14 totbots
15 little lambs
22 ittis
2 bedbugs
10 flips
15 pop ins
10 BG V3s
7 Weenotions
7 Upsy Daisys
4 Blueberrys
5 Wooldins
3 Goodmamas
3 Bumhuggers
2 Minky
1 PBPD
1 Lil stinky
2 Cushie tushies

Thats off the top of my head there maybe a few i've forgotten and a few of those haven't arrived yet

Im impressed with how cut back Ive got my stash...Im a good girl. Though my numbers dont include the ones Im waiting on....which is 20+ (I write lists and hide them from OH but then i forget where I hid them)
I dont know how many of each I have.....I think I only have about 7 Ittis atm as Ive sold all the SIOs and the AIOs are in the post on thier way to me.
about 8 BBOS, 4 BBSS, 3 GKs, 20ish Pop-ins 8 Flips 6UDs 12? WNs 2 HL fitted 1 HL AI2....oh...I think I underestimated numbers somewhat.

LOL im promising myself to keep it under 55 but it's gonna be so hard with my wishlist :rofl:

I don't actually NEED all of those. We wash every two days and there's about 14/15 in that wash.

Not including small ones I have saved in case we have another LO but including ones that I'm waiting for in the post, I have 52. 15 of those are night nappies. Most of them are pretty ones that I love but don't need. I would be fine with my 9 flips (with 21 inserts all together) - that would last us three days - and maybe 4 night nappies.

since when has needing pretty nappies ever been an issue ?? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->