How many nappies shall i get in ready?

familygirl30

Reaction score
I plan to try various brands to see which is best,got size 2 for baby 6-13 pounds so should last a bit,but how many packs shall I buy ?

Dont go crazy. It really depends on your baby. I think tristan was out of size 1 after a couple of weeks. My friends little boy is 7 weeks and just grown out of size 2s. Also you may find you like some brands more. Huggies newborn leaked like mad on my son so i couldnt use them. I'm a pampers fan. My friend however LOVED huggies and couldnt get on with pampers. You are almost better off putting money aside for nappies and buy as you need once baby is here.

And then there was my little girl...in a size 1 for 6 months, no not a preemie, 7lbs 5 oz at birth, she just kept getting longer and not chubbier. She was in 95% for height and only 20% for size. Also pampers didn't work well with her thin bottom, Huggies worked until she got to be in a size 2 and then they leaked, she did LUVS until she switched to panties at 20 months

We have about 100 in each size up to 3. And also in various brands. We're gonna see what brand works best for baby and exchange the brands we end up not using. If you're in the US - Walmart will let you exchange for store credit :)

I used between 5-7 diapers a day so that is between 150-210 a month just as an FYI. I think 6 is the average if BF

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->