how many of you did NOT get your BFP until at least 12 DPO?

Tina_TTC2

Reaction score
I'm just wondering - I'm 9 DPO (and some hours, assuming I ovulated at night based on when I received the trigger, etc). Today is Wednesday, and from late Saturday into Monday I had really horrible Cramping. I'd have been about 6 DPO at the time - so thought maybe implantation? or maybe just the progesterone. Though I am still on the Progesterone, and no cramping - except for the occasional twinge.

Anyhow - if it HAD been Implantation at 6 DPO, at 9 DPO I should have had a positive test, right :(

I have had some shadow and evap lines - but mostly it just looks negative to me. I"m beginning to think I am out, and that implantation likely failed.

For those of you that knew your DPO - how many of you didn't get your BFP until 12 + days?

me! i'm confident of my 'o' day (i temped and used a monitor, and have had 3 scans that line up with my date); super faint positive 13 dpo. the test i took 11 dpo was negative.

good luck!

I got my BFP at 13dpo and it was mega faint but showed up on clearblue digi as well that evening x

I had absolutely nothing at 11 DPO and had major cramping so I was certain my period was coming. I had a really faint line at 12 DPO, I could barely see it. The line got darker and darker each day and I had a positive digital test at 14 DPO.

I didn't get mine until 12dpo no worries you are not out until AF shows!! Good luck fingers crossed for your BFP!

I was testing 12dpo - 15dpo and was getting BFNs so just assumed AF was on the way. I then ended up testing 24dpo and was pregnant! A Clear Blue conception indicator doesn't appear to indicate that I ovulated late so I can only assume that I'd have got a BFP sometime after 15dpo if I'd tested. I don't think you're out until AF appears!

I didn't get a bfp until the day of my missed period every time I've been pregnant (3 times) and everytime it's been SOO faint! Barely even there

with my son i didn't get a positive until 13dpo on a FRER. i was using ICs before that and could barely see a line. i also got a pos on a digi that night :)

Thank you all SOO MUCH!!! I needed to hear this! I keep getting the faintest evap lines since yesterday morning (eh, yeah, I think I've tested like 6-8 times since yesterday morning :blush::blush:

sigh. with evap lines it just makes you crazy. I see these shadows - this morning it happened at about 7 minutes. and I tried again this afternoon, and another shadow - making me CRAZY! LOL! Thank you again!

I had an implantation dip 6dpo but didn't get my bfp until 12dpo.

I was sure I was pregnant and I did get what i thought was an evap line on one test at 9dpo but then what seemed like negatives after. I tested 3 times at 11dpo because I was due at my friends for a few drinks, still negative.

Then morning of 12dpo my temp was still up, I took a test and there was a faint line.

I read that it can take 2-3 days for hcg to get into your blood then another 2-3 for it to get in your urine so depending on the concentration of your urine you might not get a positive until 12dpo.

Good luck and keep us posted xxx

I didn't get my positive until 15 dpo. I tested at 12 dpo and 14 dpo. It sounds really promising Tina! Especially since the lines are showing up so quickly! Good luck! Can't wait to hear back!! :hugs:

Talk about obsessing. I did say I was taking them multiple times? well they ARE IC WONDFO's - so I'm not going to freak if I use all of this batch up this month. I did notice that the longer I hold my urine, the quicker the evap shows up( if it does show Up). This time at about 4 hours, it took longer - between 20 and 30 minutes. However, when I tested earlier, with a bit shorter hold, there really wasn't an evap line. I mean, since these are all the same brand, I'm inclined to think that the FMU or longer holds with darker evaps mean something, but, maybe the evap are picking up other concentrations like minerals in the urine, and a longer hold just means more visible evap lines. I can't believe I am doing this to myself!!

ANYHOW! Thank you all SOO much!! I hope I can survive the extra 2-3 days - or more - until I get a definite answer. :( :hugs:

I got bfn on frer and clearblue at 12dpo! Got a faint bfp on day af was due and a strong bfp the next morning xxxx

I got BFP 13DPO, and I tested every day since 9 DPO but I got barely visible lines ( I was sure then they were evaps) on 11 and 12 DPO, and only if I took the test afternoon. Tests with FMU were starch white.

Are you sure it's evap? I used wondfo's for 18 cycles and I never saw an evap line. My very faint line at 12 DPO initially only appeared after the 5 minute window was up so I suspected evap but the line started appearing quicker and quicker and got darker.

Are you sure it's evap? I used wondfo's for 18 cycles and I never saw an evap line. My very faint line at 12 DPO initially only appeared after the 5 minute window was up so I suspected evap but the line started appearing quicker and quicker and got darker.

well I suppose nothing is for sure. I saw a shadow line yesterday at 9 DPO at about 7 minutes that turned into an evap line.

I started seeing these 'evaps' Tuesday. I'd think by now something would have come through. This morning, after a 7.5 hour hold, I'm not sure I'll even have an evap :( though I wonder if test sensitivity varies at really low levels.

here's a few from the past couple days. The evap lines aren't easy to see in the pic - but the bottom was from this morning. They're just shadows. :'(

[URL=https://s940.photobucket.com/user/schustc/media/1070df4c-ac5e-4ca2-9238-146dea7485b1.jpg.html][IMG]https://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad247/schustc/1070df4c-ac5e-4ca2-9238-146dea7485b1.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

So I just uploaded this pic to the testing gallery, and as I look at this and the ones from 2 days ago, the evap lines are not really noticeable in that first pic, but the positive on the Wondfo from this morning is pretty easy to see I think - faint - but there. I was worried that the Wondfo Might have been faulty, but seeing the progression - even though slight - is giving me hope..

[URL=https://s940.photobucket.com/user/schustc/media/e7231ab1-4ba6-4a8c-b44f-0e2316c0679d.jpg.html][IMG]https://i940.photobucket.com/albums/ad247/schustc/e7231ab1-4ba6-4a8c-b44f-0e2316c0679d.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->