how many of you did NOT get your BFP until at least 12 DPO?

I tested with FRER at 11 and 13dpo and got stark white BFNs. 14dpo before bed, I took a Walgreens blue dye and got a faint BFP. 15dpo FMU on Walgreens and FRER were darker, and I got a positive digi that night. Today is 16dpo.

i tested with frer at 11 and 13dpo and got stark white bfns. 14dpo before bed, i took a walgreens blue dye and got a faint bfp. 15dpo fmu on walgreens and frer were darker, and i got a positive digi that night. Today is 16dpo.

congratulations!! :)

Your tests are looking really good Tina!! I can't wait to hear about today's tests!!

4 pregnancies and the earliest I got bfp was 13DPO which was with my chemical unfortunately the rest were about 14-16DPO. I've now sworn off testing early its too heart breaking not seeing those lines get darker.

Stark white negatives every day starting at 8dpo.

12dpo I took at test in the morning and it was completely negative. Took another mid-day for the heck of it and saw a sliver of a second line. It was so faint I thought it was an evap or I was seeing things. Took another 13dpo with FMU and the line was there again, still almost invisible but more noticeable than the previous test. Tested last night, 13dpo, after a very long hold and the line was still faint but darker than both the previous ones. Tested again this morning, 14dpo and the line was darker still. All those were with internet dip tests. I also took a FRER this morning and it was positive almost immediately :)

I forgot which pregnancy site I was on this morning but it said the most common day for implantation is 9dpo. I've also read that once implantation happens it takes 2-3 days for hcg to show up in your blood and then another 2-3 days to show up in urine which would make sense for getting a BFP later than a lot of women you see posting about on here.

I seriously thought I was out this month. Virtually no symptoms until 12dpo when I got that first super faint line. I thought the symptoms were because I thought I saw a line but both symptoms and my lines are getting stronger so don't give up hope yet!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I have been testing like crazy and finally started seeing positives a few days ago - VERY faint - but there.

At that point, I was concerned they were leftover trigger, but I've since taken tests that are now showing progression - so I am thinking I am officially IN! I still can't believe it.

I've been having some food aversions, but one of the most surprising ones, is that my FAVORITE ice cream - mint chocolate Chip - I can't stand the sight or smell of it. OMG.

I got some for my daughter (who also loves it) and was fighting mild waves of nausea while I was dishing it). Then, as luck would have it, she wanted to come and eat it on my lap. I think I must have turned a little green because she got up and moved. LOL!!

THANK YOU ALL!!!

I have been testing like crazy and finally started seeing positives a few days ago - VERY faint - but there.

At that point, I was concerned they were leftover trigger, but I've since taken tests that are now showing progression - so I am thinking I am officially IN! I still can't believe it.

I've been having some food aversions, but one of the most surprising ones, is that my FAVORITE ice cream - mint chocolate Chip - I can't stand the sight or smell of it. OMG.

I got some for my daughter (who also loves it) and was fighting mild waves of nausea while I was dishing it). Then, as luck would have it, she wanted to come and eat it on my lap. I think I must have turned a little green because she got up and moved. LOL!!

Congrats!!! Wishing you a H&H 9!

My FRER was pretty positive but this is my internet dip test progression... it started off so faint that it was almost invisible but it was different than all my negative tests so I kept testing.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 30
I tested on 13dpo and got a negative and then tested again 16dpo and got a very dark positive. Hang in there.

THANK YOU ALL!!!

Congrats!!! Wishing you a H&H 9!

My FRER was pretty positive but this is my internet dip test progression... it started off so faint that it was almost invisible but it was different than all my negative tests so I kept testing.

YEP! mine kind of look like that too! :) the progression gives a little bit of ease of mind. I actually had the BFP earlier but because of the HCG trigger, I couldn't be sure it wasn't left over from that until I saw progression :)

I didn't get a positive urine or blood test until I was 20 weeks along! I tried multiple urine test throughout those 5 months and got a blood test at about 4 months along, all negatives! I finally decided one more urine test and I would give up, it came out negative and then at 5 minutes there was a very very very faint line, you could barely see it! Went to the clinic and they took a pregnancy test and felt my stomach, told me I was about 4 weeks along, they then did a vaginal exam and told me I was about 8 weeks along. I had a u/s the next day to find out I was 20 weeks and 4 days a long with a girl!! :)

With my 2nd, they all came out negative but I knew I was pregnant! The OB that I had with my daughter did a scan and I was 6 weeks along.

I got a :bfp: at 3 weeks with my current pregnancy!

:thumbup:

Just saw that you got your BFPs!!! Congratulations! :D

I didn't get a positive urine or blood test until I was 20 weeks along! I tried multiple urine test throughout those 5 months and got a blood test at about 4 months along, all negatives! I finally decided one more urine test and I would give up, it came out negative and then at 5 minutes there was a very very very faint line, you could barely see it! Went to the clinic and they took a pregnancy test and felt my stomach, told me I was about 4 weeks along, they then did a vaginal exam and told me I was about 8 weeks along. I had a u/s the next day to find out I was 20 weeks and 4 days a long with a girl!! :)

With my 2nd, they all came out negative but I knew I was pregnant! The OB that I had with my daughter did a scan and I was 6 weeks along.

OMG 20 weeks! I'd love to find out half way through! How amazing! Was ur belly very small?

I found out at 28 DPO, and this was with us testing once or twice a week since I expected my period. So you never know.

OMG 20 weeks! I'd love to find out half way through! How amazing! Was ur belly very small?

Yes, it was! I had nothing, at 26 weeks I had a tiny bump that I could only see. My pregnancy with my son and this current one are actually feeling much faster than with my daughter.. very weird!! :)

Pictures:
1st: 22 weeks
2nd: 30 weeks

Attachments

• 907165_10200558737198313_277371308_n.jpg
    907165_10200558737198313_277371308_n.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 561821_3636723084109_1619810509_n.jpg
    561821_3636723084109_1619810509_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
At 12DPO I got the faintest of faint lines that appeared at 2minutes and disappeared by 10 minutes, so faint in fact I thought maybe it was an evaporation line. Tested again 14DPO and a definite positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->