How many of you had a very faint (almost invisible) faint line that was a true BFP?

In December I got a faint positive line that was almost invisible and it turned out to be a false positive. This morning I decided to take another test and I again got a faint positive and I started bleeding a couple minutes afterwards. I’m having cramps and I’m not sure if I could still be pregnant or not.

Hi yeah I first tested on Saturday with a cheepie at 10DPO and thought at first it was negative. So took it over to the light at the window and I swear when I tilted it I cud see like a shadow. It was so so so faint like barly there. Showed my husband and he was like nope can't see it.
So got some FRER and at 11DPO I got a strong positive. Did another cheepie and again got the weird shadow but seemed a teeny bit more noticible and didn't need tilting.
Then Monday 12DPO very strong on FRER and the cheepy actually showed a pink line was so so faint but definitely a pink line.

13DPO took last FRER and test line darker than the control line and it came up in seconds. Tried a cheepie again ( I have loads) and I'm a POASA haha. Anyway the line on cheepy a little darker but still faint.

Yesterday day AF was due and 14DPO
Did another cheepie and got another faint pink line. Did a CB digi and said pregnant 1-2
Today I am 15 DPO and the lines on the cheepies are finally starting to get much stronger.
This is mine today
20190207_194805.jpg
This is the darkest I've had so far in this brand and these are the tests that started as just shadows with no colour. I new I cud see that shadow on Saturday and it was the start of a BFP.
I'll add the FRER baring in mind I was 11DPO when I did the first one. At 8DPO if u have a faint line that comes up within the time limit. No matter how faint that line is you are pregnant.
HCG doubles every so many days think 38 hours but not sure so it can take tests a while to get dark. Plus if you have a long cycle length that will effect the result because you may not get a positive untill ure 11 12 or 13 DPO. So don't lose hope ladies.
These are my FRER tests 20190207_171825.jpg

With my second pregnancy. I even compared it to this one, which was much darker around the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->