How many POAS did you do?

luvofamom

Reaction score
I did 2 within 2hrs of each other. I'm very tempted to do another but I'm trying to resist.

I've done 6!

3 the day I found out and once every morning since. I really should stop lol.

6 total tested till test line was darker than control

2 clearblue digis reading 3+ weeks the day I found out, one internet cheapy the next morning.

I ended up doing two. One on the 10th (day after AF due). Then another one on the 14th. First test began showing almost immediately. The second, the positive started showing before the control line even came up! :haha: There I was, stressing about my levels. Looked pretty good to me.
Baby daddy saw both tests yesterday afternoon and it brought tears to his eyes. He got all excited, telling me how proud he is that I'm baking his mini cupcake (he calls me his cupcake :3) and how strong the lines were. He wanted to take pictures of them and everything!

Every day from 11 dpo - 16 dpo then I did one at 22 dpo.

I don't want to admit :blush:

A ridiculous amount! I finally stopped though when I got my 3+ digital at 5+1.

The crazy thing is that even though I'm over ten weeks now, have had a successful scan and hear the heartbeat on my doppler every other day, I still feel tempted in the shops to buy HPTs just for the fun of POAS! I am insane! I'd be scared to see the Hook effect in action though.

x

If you count the one the doc did I've done 3 on the day I found out. I did 2 'normal' and 1 conception indicator. I think I would like to do another one this week just to see..

I did 2 ic and one clear blue the first time as I was so shocked, then one ic a day for a week plus 2 more digis to see the weeks go up. Hubby laughed but after so long of seeing BFN I was addicted, plus I liked watching the progression

:blush: I'm still doing them. I did the last one yesterday. I just like to see the progression really.

I'll definitely stop soon :haha:

At 4+2 I got my first bfp on a cb, did one the next day. Also done a cb digital and 3 hpts. Got a few left ;) x

2 - one frer on 13dpo....came up strong quick!
one blue dye on 14dpo...plus sign showed before control line was even wet!

am now 5+1 and haven't tested since. The symptoms are what's reassuring me that I don't need to keep testing (although I sometimes feel tempted)

30ish :blush:

Mostly ICs, half a dozen frers and three digis :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"