how many presents?

xKARENxBABYx

Reaction score
how many presents do you kids have?
They will both have 10 presents each then 2 main things.. :shrug:

do you think that's alright?
For aiden ive spend- nearly 300.
kieran 170

feeling bad with the diffrence but kieran has everything that aiden had?

Sorry just feel thats its not enough but can't afford much more?

I think we are looking at around 15 this year plus stockings. I think 10-15 is a good number. But obviously different people have different ideas.
I always think spent what you can afford and are happy to. If that's 5 gifts then so be it. I'm sure that however many they have they are gifts they will love and you'll make the day special and that's what they will remember

I went way over board for ds1 last year so this year I decided ages ok that theyd only have 10 plus stockings, then I wrote my list and realised that just the little presents that I'd thought of made up the 10! I've decided a maximum of 15 now but some of them will be very little

Mine have 10 each plus a stocking (which has another 10ish) but on top of that I am getting a play kitchen and all the food etc so works out quite a bit more. I just felt the kitchen on its own wouldn't satisfy my own expectations of present numbers. My OH thinks I am crazy!

10 sounds fine. I don't think I'll have 10. Last year, dd got so overwhelmed with everything so this year I've decided to do less.

So far they both have 12 plus main gift. Most of that is Lego an a PS3 game each so nothing massive. Also will have an art box plus stocking. I am more or less finished tho

I don't feel so bad now. To be honesnt I don't know why I'm so upset over it as Aiden had autism and hates presents and Kieran is too little too understand x

Alex and Scarlett have around 12 presents each with a playhouse included.
Scarlett looks like she has more as the boxes are bigger, but Alex will probably have more in his stocking this year.

I don't have a set number, I just try and stick to my budget as closely as I can. I don't worry about them having the same amount either, maybe when DD2 is old enough to notice i'll try and make it equal-ish but she's only 13 months so that won't be this year :winkwink:

Budget is more important to me than number of gifts. Usually they end up with around 15 give or take a couple plus a stocking. And most of those are smaller gifts.

Mine don't all have the exact same. I think DS2 has 12 plus a stocking, DD has 10 plus a stocking (this includes a few dresses she would have got anyway just to bump up numbers :blush:)
DS1 so far has a games console and a few games, no idea how many he will end up with. Probably stick some of the DS games in his stocking xx

Mine don't have the exact same number but it only tends to vary by 1 or 2

So far DS has 12 presents, DD1 has 11 and DD2 has 3. I'm hoping to not add many more, unless I see something I know they'd really love or which fills a gap, like jigsaws which are a step up from the ones we have, that kind of thing. I don't want them to have piles and piles of toys and get overwhelmed (and also have to find a place to keep it all!). Some of the presents they've got are very small, like a £2 box of chalks.

I have bought my dd1 12 presents, dd2 has 10 and dd3 has 8.
Their dad still has to buy his share of presents so dd1&2 will probably end up with 20ish plus stockings, and dd3 maybe 15 plus stocking. My living room is going to be carnage, and they always end up playing with each others stuff anyway, so they probably wont even notice who got 'more'

Dd3 has bigger boxes, and dd1s are smaller but As long as I know they will like the presents I dont really think about who has biggest pile etc

They will be happy with anything so I just buy what I think they will enjoy x

I'm not sure exactly (I buy for his birthday and Christmas and then split them up) but probably 10ish.

Between 10 & 20 each plus a main present which we are getting a large wooden kitchen with utensils x

My LO has 15, plus a stocking.

Last year, he had about 25 and it was just ridiculous. He had only turned two and after the first 10 or so, he didnt want to open anymore and just wanted to play with the first thing he opened.

Have really tried to cut down this year and 12 of his presents are pretty big presents. He doesn't have any fillers, except a little pack of cars and a play doh set.

His birthday is two weeks before as well, so its difficult.

I honestly dont think the amount matters though, especially when they're younger.

Poppy will have about 7 presents from me and Heidi about 4. They will also get from their dad and lots of family so there will be a fair few.

We are doing about 10 presents then a main present. Were also doing a Christmas Eve box. We went overboard last year and many toys didn't get played with. Still look brand new now. X

I never really count the amount of gifts I am usually more concerned about the money lol

I just checked and so Dec has 1 main gift and 11 other gifts, he will maybe get another 2 or 3. Dan has one main gift and will probably get another 5-6 presents and some money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->