how many presents?

DD1 (8) has 11 so far, i think she will get 2/3 more but will prob wrap a few together so it'll still be about 11/12.

DS (5) has 11. He is done now.

DD2 (2) has 13 so far and will get about 3/4 more. Again some will be wrapped together so she will open about 11/12?

Being curious when people say 10/12 gifts does that number include gifts from extended family (aunties, uncles, grandparents)?

At the moment DS has about 6/7 things plus he'll end up with the same again from family.

Just looked at the lists and they have 22 gifts each plus stocking. That's everything (down to pyjamas, single books, DVDs, their outfit and their main gifts etc etc) it's the first year they have the same number of gifts which is more luck than judgement!

Mine have over 30 each gah I think we will need to cultivate or we will end up bored. Both have birthday either side so I should be able to strip a few away x

Ds1 has 34 and ds2 29 :o 4 of ds1's are ps4 and 3ds games though so they dont count :haha:

my two older kids will end up having around 11 each, and my youngest who will be three at christmas has about 16, her presents are cheaper than the other two though, i usually go on what is spent not on how many. this includes Santa and the In law's stuff, they don't get anything from anyone else.

1 each from Santa and 5 each from dh and my self, plus Christmas Eve bag and stocking.

I can afford more just don't think it's necessary.

I think I counted 7/8 for Lucas the other day, not including stocking (but almost all of them were around £10 and under). I have a few more to get from Santa then his main gift from OH and I, and OH has bought him a stack of books.
Family gifts are separate - he does get a little spoiled being the only child on our side - then gifts from his Dad and family, and OH's family.
I've always tried to stick to between 10-15 gifts just to avoid going overboard, particularly with so much coming from family and friends.

K has 13 in total (including Santa gifts too)
J will have maybe 2-3 as he wants a PS4 and if we do that we can't afford much else for him but he understands as we've talked to him about it.

My numbers are just from us too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->