How many sleepsuits and vests?

R_x

Reaction score
Hi how many sleeps suits and vests did you buy in the first couple of sizes?

Thanks

We brought 7 sleep suits and vests in tiny baby which is the size b4 newborn. And hes still in them now at almost 2 weeks old. There is still some growing room to. Hes 7lbs 9oz now. Thought I was in for a 9lb baby and everything wud be to small but he turned out to be alot smaller and everything is big. Lol

Its a hard thing to just and can be an expensive waste. Personally I just bought 6 newborn vests and baby grows plus my husband wanted to buy the coming home outfit which was just a fancy vest and baby grow. Once baby was here and we knew the weight then we bought as we needed.

My sister was told she was having a really small baby and so had bought newborn stuff, small baby things etc and her girl was 9lb 4 so it was all wasted as she had washed the lot of it.

It's hard to know an exact amount to get tbh! I usually not get enough or too much! This time around I've bought loads in first size and up to one month, I've taken the tags off plenty to wash to use and left tags on a lot too, I can always take the ones with tags on to be exchanged for bigger sizes, I'd rather get too much than not enough!

I had about 6 of the newborn size and more of the next size up as they grow so quickly. My second born was almost 10 lbs so he was on the next size pretty much straight away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->