How many weeks am I????

Mummy of Ange

Reaction score
No idea because haven't had a period since march but got implantation bleeding on Tuesday followed by a BFP!

Clearblue digital says 1-2 weeks but the instruction say the doctor will date it 3-4 weeks!

I just want to know how many weeks and when I'm due :-( x

I would go with what clear blue says and go 3-4 weeks.. You prob won't get more accurate until dating scan.

Thats cos digi says 1-2 weeks since conception the doc will date you as pregnant from when your last period was. So cos you dont have that id say you are currently around 4 weeks pregnant?

xxx

Cb digi doesnt count the 2 weeks from period to ov. So add an extra 2 weeks on top of what cb digi says to get the drs calc.

If you got your BFP on Tuesday and assuming a 14 day luteal phase, that puts you at 17 days pregnant (2+3). Your doc will automatically add another 2 weeks, as is standard practice, even though you have a long cycle. That puts you at 4+3. Congrats!

I was just at my first scan this afternoon asking the same questions. I could be anywhere between 3-6 weeks. My scan only showed the sac and he said I was still too early to see much. I'll have to wait a bit longer. So I left my appointment still confused. lol.
I just know I'm a 'couple' weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"