How many weeks preg were you when you got your BFP???

W

want2bmommy

Hey ladies,

just curious on how many weeks pregnant you all were when you got your bfp....... ive missed 2 periods and still getting BFN's but have all classic symptoms of pregnancy.... ive heard you have test negative even at 9/ 10 weeks pregnant......

anyone who would like to mention when they got there BFPs please post here as i would be most grateful to hear your story!!! xxxx :thumbup:

You'd be better off asking this in first tri hon but I was 10 dpo about 3 1/2weeks to lmp.

thanks for the reply.... ill post this thread in 1st tri now! xx

I was 17 or 18 dpo, I stopped taking tests before missed AF's, because I was wasting so much money every month testing at 11, 12, and 13 dpo and being very disappointed. I was so used to getting negatives for so long, I forced myself to wait even until I was almost 4 days late because I thought it was a fluke. The plus sign started to form instantly, within seconds, I thought I was hallucinating. Thank God I bought a two pack, or I wouldn't have believed it!
alaskanwhitecocoa

I've heard of negative's till 5 months pregnant! Even 6 months - no joke a friend was diagnosed with ibs instead of her pregnancy!

I've heard of negative's till 5 months pregnant! Even 6 months - no joke a friend was diagnosed with ibs instead of her pregnancy!

wow!!!! well if i was preg i wouldt be 9 weeks and 3 days but getting negative tests.... still not had a period since 20 november...... had slight brown spotting over the last few days... no cramps though! HELP!!!! x

I surely hope that you are BFP. Have you been to the DR? If you have and they said no BFP and taken a blood test that says no BFP, could they give you provera to start the period? If your cycle doesnt start with provera then Ive heard that that could indicate BFP. I ask because I have been irregular all my life. Sometimes it will come every month, sometimes Ill miss a month or 2,3, or 4. Prior to being diagnosed with PCOS, I never knew when I would get AF. So now that I am regular since seeing my dr, I would tell you to go back and yell at those people that you need some answers.

Just my opinion. Good luck to you!

I surely hope that you are BFP. Have you been to the DR? If you have and they said no BFP and taken a blood test that says no BFP, could they give you provera to start the period? If your cycle doesnt start with provera then Ive heard that that could indicate BFP. I ask because I have been irregular all my life. Sometimes it will come every month, sometimes Ill miss a month or 2,3, or 4. Prior to being diagnosed with PCOS, I never knew when I would get AF. So now that I am regular since seeing my dr, I would tell you to go back and yell at those people that you need some answers.

Thanks mrsbrown. I have been to dr, they just say i obviusly didnt ovulate this month. I did consider whether i had PCOS as my periods are always all over the place.

i am that bloated and my breasts are killing me and have grown up one cup size since missing my period xxx

I know a girl who had neg blood tests until 4 months. CRAZY
I was 11 dpo

I know a girl who had neg blood tests until 4 months. CRAZY
I was 11 dpo

wow! thats mad!!! im still not convinced that i shud b getting BFN's or whether i shud b getting BFP's!!......

just some explanation on whats happening with me would be nice really! lol x

3 weeks, 4 days.... wayyyyy toooo earrrrrly to find out... makes the worrying even worse!!! Good luck!! ( I had 3 periods in the first year after coming off BCP... many of dollars spent on HPT... Good luck )!!

Thanks mrsbrown. I have been to dr, they just say i obviusly didnt ovulate this month. I did consider whether i had PCOS as my periods are always all over the place.

i am that bloated and my breasts are killing me and have grown up one cup size since missing my period xxx

Can you ask your doctors to test you for PCOS? That way when they find out they can get you on Provera, so that you can be on the road to a BFP? The waiting doesnt seem fair.:nope:

my doctors are sooooo hard to talk with.... they just dont seem to have the time of day for you.... and you feel like your making a nuisance of yourself! :-( xxx

make a nuisance of yourself!!! :)

If you are persistant, they will have to do something - or as 123deirdre suggests, consider changing doctors.

Good luck x

get a new doctor?

its not that simple.... as i live in the middle of nowhere there are only 2 surgeries i can use that are "in my catchment area".... both of these are part of the same practice and every single doctor there is USELESS!!!

ive tried finding a different one but nowhere will take me as they all say im not in the catchent area! :growlmad:

i was 4 weeks pregnant when i got BFP but me and my OH already suspected about 2 weeks before that:thumbup:

get a new doctor?

its not that simple.... as i live in the middle of nowhere there are only 2 surgeries i can use that are "in my catchment area".... both of these are part of the same practice and every single doctor there is USELESS!!!

ive tried finding a different one but nowhere will take me as they all say im not in the catchent area! :growlmad:

There has recently been a change in the rules set out by government, and you can now choose your own GP from anywhere you like, so ring those other surgeries again, and they have to take you now. No such thing as catchment areas anymore, which is great news, because I've been waiting to change my doctor too. :) Hope you get an answer soon hun, and fingers crossed it's a BFP! xxx

Does that meanIcan have my old gP back? They guy who removed my implant was so good. I haven't had anyone as good since. Iactually have myselfin a state overa simpleblood test.
want2beamummy goget blood tests either way put yourmind at ease andstart any treatment you might need
Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->