How many weeks preg were you when you got your BFP???

I have PCOS and my symptoms are very similar to those of pregnancy. I think between the age of 17 til i found out i had PCOS i did about 50 preg tests as i swore i was pregnant.

It would be a good idea to get that checked out.

And to answer your question i got mine at 10 DPO. But i knew i was pregnant before i tested.

luisa wasnt planned so i only tested wen i started feeling sick and realised my period was late :dohh: i was 4 weeks 3 days although i thought i was 5 weeks 3 days until i had a scan...

The clearblue showed 1-2 weeks and our GP put us at 4 weeks which worked out that we fell pregnant the weekend we went to book our wedding and where we, for the first time in months, got hammered, ate like monsters and just generally had an awesome time so it just goes to show!!!

xxx

11 DPO but at least 4 (if not 5) days before my period was due. Couldn't believe it came up so early.

I got mine at 8dpo faint, strong line at 11dpo.

Good luck...x

I think I was nearly 10 weeks!:blush: My periods were so irregular after the contraceptive injection that I didn't think anything of it....bit of a shock!:p

i was 5 weeks 2 days! Negative test 4 days before that!

wow.......... im bleeding on and off still... but its only brown discharge when i wipe... nothing major.... still getting BFN's.

have feeling i may have PCOS but unsure......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->