How many weeks will you be at booking appointment?

In the UK women should be booked before 12+6 so I wouldn't worry as you're still in the right time frame! And a lot of hospitals have spaces for urgent scans so I'm sure they'll still be able to fit you in for your scan before 14 weeks :)

Mine was 5 weeks and a bit. Mainly due to medical reasons. I still dont have my notes because I need to be referred to hospital. I will have two midwifes:haha:

My booking in appointment was at nine weeks, but I had gone to the gp previous as I needed to start taking asprin. At five weeks my lovely midwife rang me and told me to go and see her whenever I wanted because of reaccurent miscarriages, I chose nine weeks because all of my miscarriages were before then.

Just got my appointment through for when I'll be 10+1 but it's on a day I can't sort the time off work :(

I was 10 wks 5 days when I saw my midwife.

Thanks Ladies! I think I should be fine! I do feel a lot further on than 7 weeks right now and my only worry is that I never had my rhesus shot after my miscarriage in November but apparently it's useless in first tri anyway? x

Thanks Ladies! I think I should be fine! I do feel a lot further on than 7 weeks right now and my only worry is that I never had my rhesus shot after my miscarriage in November but apparently it's useless in first tri anyway? x
I didn't have mine either but you only need it if bubs developed past 12 weeks :hugs: I had a private scan today and bean was perfectly fine so don't worry about the rhesus jab xx for some reason I was booked in at 7 weeks but think that was my gp booking me in so early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->