How much do u pay for water?

claire1978

Mum of 4
Reaction score
Sorry Im in a really nosey curious mood 2day :blush:

How much do u pay per month for water, how many in household and how many bedrooms, Im just comparing really

Cheers

I only have to pay £28 this year because i payed extra last year,it was £32 last year and i paid £35. And even tho its £28 this year i pay minimal £30 sometimes extra, i like to be ahead, i do the same with council tax its £93 a month and i have been paying £100 a months, this means i now only have 2 months left and it will all be cleared before xmas which means Jan, feb and Mar i will have abit of extra dosh, which is exactly what you need after xmas.

I live in a 2 bed terraced in north wales and there are 4 in the household x

Sorry to ramble x

Why is yours so little Kaci, you seem to pay a year what we pay a month! Ours is £22 per month. It's the standard United Utilities rate, it doesn't matter how many people are in the house or anything, we don't have a meter.

I am not sure how much we pay. It goes on our yearly taxes. I am assuming it's a couple hundred at least for the year. We have a three bedroom rancher on a 1/2 acre lot. We live just outside the city in a new subdivision, and Jasper goes to a new school. It's really laid back here and peaceful. It's 2km to the closest store (all hills) but, that is kind of nice too...buy less. We just got our yard fenced. We had it landscaped last year. It's been a pricey house. But, I LOVE the neighbourhood. Lots of young kids...almost everyone on our street has kids. After dinner, the kids all go onto the road to play while the parents sit and chat with one another. It is the best neighbourhood I have lived in socially. We have 4 in our house, but are hoping and praying to make a new addition one day very soon.

we pay about £40 a month but they want to put it higher to £50.
We live in a 2 bed flat!
4 people but we are hardly ever in!

Mines 32 pound a month, i think it goes on the amount of bathrooms/ toilets i have 2 but my mum only has one and she pays less than me

Mines £45 a month for 2bed bungalow with 2 adults and a 2yr old!

:hi:

I live in a two bedroom flat and there is only OH and me who live there. we both work full time and we also don't have a washing machine (I have to do it at my mums because thereis no room in the flat for one) and I pay £15 PM. They did want us to pay £25 PM but I phoned them up and explained that we did not have one and what we used water for and they cut the price! Its worth calling and finding out!

We did have a leak and it took Surrey water 4 weeks to fix it (was in the path outside the flat) and it was on our side so I am looking forward to finding out if they are going to charge us for it when we move out.

Mines £15 a month for a one bedroom flat with two people.

Sorry i meant per month:dohh:

Phew! I thought we were being done over!

Well I didn't say because I've never been asked my water so don't know how they would know but it sounds like it is relevant - we're a two bed, one bathroom house with two people. They can't know how many people live here though I don't think even if they have records about the house from before.

You dont pay for how many people etc think you pay a set rate for your area etc we pay about £24 per month

£20 a month, 1 bathroom 2 toilets and 2 and a half people!

Before this house I lived in a farmhouse with my OH, where we had stables and paddocks. I accidently left the hose filling up the water trough on night and woke up the next morning to a flood!

£400 worth of water in 24 hours. :blush: My OH wasn't very impressed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->