how much do you make doing surveys?

catty

Reaction score
Was just wondering for those of use that do surveys how much do you make?

I have made £15 since 10th of january, I really dont no if this is good or not, the site I use I get vouchers for shops such as boots, topshop, amazon, sainsburys etc
Everytime I make £10 il cash it out and keep them all for xmas.

How much do you make? How many sites are you on at once, im only on one

I use onepoll and newvista live. No idea what's newvistalive as they're updating the website but on onepoll I have £15.75/£40 I will gets a BACS or paypal payment when I reach £40

I've not been doing them as much now as I was before Xmas but when I was doing them everyday I was getting.

OnePoll - can't cash out til £40 which takes me about 3 months, checking for surveys a few times a day. I like this one as surveys are only a couple of minutes long.

Opinion World - Varies. Some month £10 others £20/£30

MySurvey and Valued Opinions - I use these but find them slow to build my points up. I think it's because I use my phone more than the laptop and a lot of surveys aren't compatible.

PopulusLive - payout is £50. I've been a member nearly a year and am on £39 BUT again I think it's the laptop/phone issue.

I only use one poll now and have had about 5 payouts in a year. They've come in handy for paying off my student overdraft. I find I do have to spend more or less every 5 minutes of the day checking for new ones.

I did do valued opinions but 9 times out of 10 I was not eligible for them so gave up with it. Same with opinionworld.

I also do you gov which gives a £50 payout but it does take some time to get the points up together. You need 5000 and I have 4750 so not much more to go.

I only do one poll and make about £40 every 3months you can't pay out till £40 I check about 3 times a day but not every day

Before christmas I made £90 from Aug - Dec between Opinion World and Valued Opinions. Haven't been doing them as much as I started a new job before christmas and I don't seem to have time anymore xx

Was just wondering for those of use that do surveys how much do you make?

I have made £15 since 10th of january, I really dont no if this is good or not, the site I use I get vouchers for shops such as boots, topshop, amazon, sainsburys etc
Everytime I make £10 il cash it out and keep them all for xmas.

How much do you make? How many sites are you on at once, im only on one

Which site do you use? Id like to try

I use one poll and opinion world but struggle with that one as it keeps picking surveys for me and then Saying It's not for me. So annoying

I use valued opinions, I probably get 5 a week but one of them was for £4! Some are only 50p but take up much less time.

I've been on Valued Opinions for about 2 months and i've got 7.75!

I'm on 6 sites ... I recently cashed out £26.61 on inboxpounds .. My mum uses toluna and regularly gets Amazon vouchers

Im from the UK, but when I was made redundant and self employed, when I had quiet days I was making between typically £20 - £150 a day on market research and mystery shopping companies. I made it my job, so when I was offered one locally, I was ask for others locally too.

One day I was asked to do a mobile phone market research (this was £60), I also saw another one on a different site for mobile phone research at it was £90. All were in London. On the same week I let my mystery shopping company know I would be in London, and they offered me work at liberties (each concession paid me £12, I did six concessions on the same day), and also monclear (posh snow/ski shop), another £12. I cashed in a lot of money for one day there. It cost me £30 in travel from Reading, it was worth it that day.

All of what I earnt I declared though and paid tax on.

Im from the UK, but when I was made redundant and self employed, when I had quiet days I was making between typically £20 - £150 a day on market research and mystery shopping companies. I made it my job, so when I was offered one locally, I was ask for others locally too.

One day I was asked to do a mobile phone market research (this was £60), I also saw another one on a different site for mobile phone research at it was £90. All were in London. On the same week I let my mystery shopping company know I would be in London, and they offered me work at liberties (each concession paid me £12, I did six concessions on the same day), and also monclear (posh snow/ski shop), another £12. I cashed in a lot of money for one day there. It cost me £30 in travel from Reading, it was worth it that day.

All of what I earnt I declared though and paid tax on.

Wow thats amazing!! What sites did yiu think were best?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->